No announcement yet.

Happy Holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one last thing and i'm done here. i dare you to say you're not a satanist. if you do, you might want to change your profile information where it shows this

About Grim Warlock

Real Name
    Christopher Murphy

Occupation
    Grave digger

Biography & Interests
    I'm a gothic and a satanist. I love listening to music and watching movies and shows. I have a hobby for games and art. And I'm 22 years old.

Your Favorite Quote
    You might as well kill yourself, you're already dead.

Favorite Music/Bands
    Rock, metal, gothic, ambient, darkwave, experimental, punk, thrash, alternative and industrial

i won't bother commenting on any of that. i might feel bad if you killed yourself because of 'cyber-bullying'. i'm sure you get plenty of wedgies in real life, no need to completely destroy what is possibly the only sanctuary you have in life.
    "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

Didn't you fuckin read anything I said? I'm fuckin LaVeyan, but I doubt you know what it is. I'll leave it up to you to figure out what it is.

Comment

Do your fuckin research, don't use Wikipedia as a resource. It's bullshit. LaVeyan is a religion where you are your own God and you worship yourself. It's completely irrelevant to devil worship and believing in God, Satan and Jesus. You're just blatantly ignorant, I've told you repeatedly I'm not a kid. I've given you all the info you need, figure it out. Get a life and stop trying to look so "cool". And if you were so smart you'd know for a fact that cartoons are basically animated drawings, I was trying to prove a point. Your avatar is linked to a cartoon, does it mean you believe cartoon characters are real? No! You're judging by an avatar and making assumptions when you know nothing about me IRL (except for what I've told) and are completely untrue, you just want to start fights and try to be smart. If anyone's a kid here it's you.
        Last edited by Grim Warlock; 12-29-2011, 07:50 AM.

Comment

No Satanist ever believed they were their own god. If you want to believe you are your own deity (lol), then you are either an atheist, or a nihlist. Atheists worship themselves and human ingenuity. Satanists worship Satan. It doesn't exactly take research to figure that one out. And the Pentagram (specifically the one in your avatar with the goat face on it and the runes at each of the five points) is a very specific Satanic symbol. The two star points facing up and the one point facing down symbolize the lustful goat with its horns pointing upward toward heaven. This is the traditional purpose of the Pentagram. It doesn't really matter what you think it means. That would be like me sporting a swastika as my avatar and trying to explain to you that I'm not a Nazi and the swastika to me just means peace and love.

Comment

e|------------------------0---------------
            B|---------------0^1----------------1----
            G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
            D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
            A|---------------0------------------------
            E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by foq View Post
              I was wondering when you'd show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
                ... It doesn't really matter what you think it means. That would be like me sporting a swastika as my avatar and trying to explain to you that I'm not a Nazi and the swastika to me just means peace and love...

This made me smile. You are so right.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Warlock View Post
                  Do your fuckin research, don't use Wikipedia as a resource. It's bullshit. LaVeyan is a religion where you are your own God and you worship yourself. It's completely irrelevant to devil worship and believing in God, Satan and Jesus. You're just blatantly ignorant, I've told you repeatedly I'm not a kid. I've given you all the info you need, figure it out. Get a life and stop trying to look so "cool". And if you were so smart you'd know for a fact that cartoons are basically animated drawings, I was trying to prove a point. Your avatar is linked to a cartoon, does it mean you believe cartoon characters are real? No! You're judging by an avatar and making assumptions when you know nothing about me IRL (except for what I've told) and are completely untrue, you just want to start fights and try to be smart. If anyone's a kid here it's you.
                  i read the first two sentences and this is all that needs to be said.

i posted YOUR BIO from YOUR PROFILE on this site, where YOU claim to be a SATANIST. READ IT AGAIN GUY! GG!
                  "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

Didn't you fuckin read anything I said? I'm fuckin LaVeyan, but I doubt you know what it is. I'll leave it up to you to figure out what it is.
                    i know exactly what it is, any link on the internet involving LaVeyan as a religion, specifically says "LaVeyan Satanism". your immaturity is glaringly obvious when you still try to deny being a satanist, when you obviously are. and why are you trying to hide it? i have no problem with you being a satanist. it's fine dude. to each his own. don't impede my freedoms and i won't impede yours. but also, don't impede the freedoms of OTHERS and i won't impede yours.

be a LaVeyan Satanist. S'all good buddy. If you actually follow basic guidelines in life that help you be a sincere, decent human being in general, i don't care what that religion it is. As long as they don't come up with a religion based on "I can only go to heaven if i sex your wife and daughter". then that religion must be destroyed. Believe it or not, i've stood up for satanism against christianity before.

you being a satanist isn't the issue. the issue is your hypocrisy. you can fuck with other people regarding their religion, but if someone fucks with you about yours, you tuck tale and rationalize and recant all day long, trying to make it seem like you're a victim, when you were the agitator here. just stop typing on this thread and talk about something else, you lost. no one is looking for an apology or anything, just be sure not to act SO ignorant to the point that you're saying things like "christ never existed" when if you really mean that, then your own religion is a joke as well.

we're all brothers. if someone is ever unjustifiably fucking with you, you can count on me to back you. i mean that sincerely.

Comment

No Satanist ever believed they were their own god. If you want to believe you are your own deity (lol), then you are either an atheist, or a nihlist. Atheists worship themselves and human ingenuity. Satanists worship Satan. It doesn't exactly take research to figure that one out. And the Pentagram (specifically the one in your avatar with the goat face on it and the runes at each of the five points) is a very specific Satanic symbol. The two star points facing up and the one point facing down symbolize the lustful goat with its horns pointing upward toward heaven. This is the traditional purpose of the Pentagram. It doesn't really matter what you think it means. That would be like me sporting a swastika as my avatar and trying to explain to you that I'm not a Nazi and the swastika to me just means peace and love.
                      I'm wouldn't be saying you're a nazi if you used the nazi flag as an avatar, because I'm not an asshole.
                      Originally posted by rev View Post
                      i read the first two sentences and this is all that needs to be said.

i posted YOUR BIO from YOUR PROFILE on this site, where YOU claim to be a SATANIST. READ IT AGAIN GUY! GG!
                      Then you're everything you said I was, you're ignorant and close minded.

If you people knew anything you'd know that LaVeyan satanism is completely irrelevant to worshipping some entity except for yourself. Look it up and not on Wikipedia. And if you think atheism is about worshipping yourself and nihilist is about worshipping yourself it's obvious your not very smart. And judging by your posts you're probably a bunch of dickheads IRL that judge by peoples looks and think you're know-it-all's.

Comment

I don't think it's so much being an asshole or not being an asshole, in this one's opinion, it's more about misrepresenting yourself and maybe being misinformed about a few things. I never wanted to be an asshole to you, I'm just not convinced that you know what you're talking about.

Comment

And if you think atheism is about worshipping yourself and nihilist is about worshipping yourself it's obvious your not very smart.
                          Atheism, by simple explaination, is the lack of belief. However, that is only half-true. To define someone who believes in nothing more correctly would be to label them a nihlist...but again, that's only part of the story. In case you weren't aware, let me explain the whole truthes.

Atheist- A person who refuses organized religion and prefers logic and rational thought to faith. Atheists prefer to look to science and human ingenuity for answers rather than religions or cults. Most atheists view themselves as intellectually superior for their logic and rationality. Atheism =/= Satanism. Atheists believe in NO higher deities, be they evil or divine. They believe they write their own lives and that fate or destiny do not exist. You might say that Atheists believe themselves to be masters of their own existance...maybe even...their own God? Hm...

Nihlist- A person who typically believes that existance is pointless and that faith and logic are both a waste of time. Most nihlists are also anarchists. Nihlists don't believe in kharma and often believe that they can do whatever they want because there will be there will be no punishments for their "wrong-doings". Nihlists also view themselves as masters of their own existance, however pointless their existances might be.

These are not opinions. These are truths. My brother was a Satanist for a good many years before he grew up and realized what a waste of time it was. Also, a great deal of my friends are Wiccan (real Wiccan, not that fake high school shit) and Atheist. Hell, half of my family is Atheist. Rather than judge them and call them idiots for not believing what I believe, I chose to question their beliefs or lack-there-of and become educated about it all. Rather than just researching one belief, I've researched a great deal of them. So please, don't call me "not very smart". Chances are I know quite a bit more than you do.
                          Last edited by Shadowswift; 12-29-2011, 10:58 PM.

Comment

>I am a LaVeyan Satanist
                            >Satanist
                            >I'm not a Satanist, I'm a LeVeyan Satanist
                            >Satanist
                            >Not a Sanist
                            >Satanist
                            >FGSFDS

e|------------------------0---------------
                            B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                            G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                            D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                            A|---------------0------------------------
                            E|----------------------------------------

Comment

I don't think it's so much being an asshole or not being an asshole, in this one's opinion, it's more about misrepresenting yourself and maybe being misinformed about a few things. I never wanted to be an asshole to you, I'm just not convinced that you know what you're talking about.
                              You're judging me through an avatar I use.
                              <snip>
                              The last atheist I met didn't really know shit about anything and didn't consider themselves their own god. You're getting LaVeyan Satanism mixed up with devil worshipping. LaVeyan Satanism teaches individuality and encourages you to be your own God and worship yourself. It's got nothing to do with sacrificing animals to worship the devil. And it's pretty hypocritical of what you said since you've basically annoyed me with all your annoying judgment. And we all have control over our existence, unless you're brainwashed into believing something like Christianity.
                              Originally posted by foq View Post
                              >Not a Sanist
                              What's a sanist?
                              Last edited by Grim Warlock; 12-30-2011, 12:10 AM.

Comment

I'm a sanitationist, and I worship foq, cos he's here to take out the trash.

Comment

Working...
                                X