Happy Holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rev View Post
    ty foq. spelling it out for him, twice, wasn't getting through to him the fact the HE, HIMSELF, MULTIPLE TIMES NOW HAS SAID HE'S A SATANIST. he needs pictures to believe anything i guess. as evident from this:

he probably meant pop-up books, too. maybe that's why he hates christianity so much. no pictures in the bible. :/

do you comprehend that picture grim? it's a picture of your profile. where you filled out information about your SELF(which to according to your LaVeyan Satanist religion, your SELF is YOUR god, YOU are a SATANIST, a SATANIST (you) IS.YOUR.GOD). the first thing you put down for your "BiographY & Interests" is you're a gothic, and a... wait for it... DUN DUN DUN ---- SATANISTTTTTTTT!!!!!! YOU SACRIFICE ANIMALS AND VIRGIN WOMEN AND DRINK THEIR BLOOD! YOU PRACTICE BLACK MAGIC AND YOU ARE PROBABLY MAKING VOODOO DOLLZ OF ALL OF US! (foq doll is simply a hot wheels truck) OMGZZZZ.. I NEED TO PRAY FOR YOU THAT JESUS WILL ENTER YOUR HEART AND FREE YOUR SOUL! YOU R POSSESSESSSESSESESSSESED!!!
    Are you fuckin retarded? I'm a LaVeyan Satanist, you're just too stupid to comprehend what that means. I've responded to that so many times, I'm a LAVEYAN satanist. I just left out LaVeyan in my profile biography. You're just judgmental, you think you know everything about me. I've never done any of what you claimed. I think you're just a low-lifer troll who still lives with his parents because he's still a cleaner at the mall and can't afford a piece of dogshit scooped up from the lawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Warlock View Post
      Are you fuckin retarded? I'm a LaVeyan Satanist, you're just too stupid to comprehend what that means. I've responded to that so many times, I'm a LAVEYAN satanist. I just left out LaVeyan in my profile biography. You're just judgmental, you think you know everything about me. I've never done any of what you claimed. I think you're just a low-lifer troll who still lives with his parents because he's still a cleaner at the mall and can't afford a piece of dogshit scooped up from the lawn.
      *gasp*... well i NEVER!!!

i won't dignify that with a response. crap, too late.

OH YEAH?!?! WELL ATLEAST I DON'T EAT BABIES LIKE ALL YOU CANNIBALISTIC DEVIL WORSHIPPERS!
      "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

/popcorn

Comment

rofl. i'm done. i'm sure i'm aggravating the mods and the kind folk who pay for this site by keeping this embarassing thread alive. feel free to lock her up.
          "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

*gasp*... well i NEVER!!!

i won't dignify that with a response. crap, too late.

OH YEAH?!?! WELL ATLEAST I DON'T EAT BABIES LIKE ALL YOU CANNIBALISTIC DEVIL WORSHIPPERS!
            You have that grammar of a teenager and you're a pathetic troll. If you're going to troll you could at the very least make it less obvious, don't worry you're just a miserable teenager that cuts himself thinking it'll release the emotional pain. You get bashed up everyday because you look ugly. You've never fucked a girl because you're a loser. Please kill yourself you disgrace to humanity .

Comment

^^^^^hahaha. hey baker, i know you're a busy guy, but do you ever watch Big Bang Theory?
              Everyone says it is a great show, but I don't watch TV, heh.

Cancelled cable in October 2009.
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

TV is for mortals.

foq is the Ron Paul of Quakeone.com.
                QuakeOne.com
                Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Working...
                X