Happy Holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays

Mine is Merry Christmas, but I'd like to wish everyone in this community a happy and safe holiday. However you celebrate... have fun, hug your kids, hug your wife, your parents, grandparents, whoever, TELL them you love them. Be safe folks... and remember the reason for the season!
    Merry Christmas...
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJOe3CXE-mA[/ame]
    and yes, I buy rasslin tickets! Ho...Ho...Ho...
    Last edited by Dilligaf; 12-24-2011, 03:45 PM.
    *I chose the road less traveled... Now I don't know where the hell I am*
    sigpic

Merry Christ-never-fuckin-existed-Mas!

Comment

Santa > Satan

fu

happy holidays
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
        Santa > Satan
        Did you mean Satan Claus?

Last edited by grave_digga; 12-24-2011, 11:25 PM.

Comment

hehe for years you'd find a "Satan Claws" on some Quake server on Xmas day. It was almost like a holiday tradition.

Comment

Merry Quakesmas.

Comment

Merry Christmas and Merry Quakesmas. Merry Quakesmas encompasses anyone who plays quake who celebrates anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Warlock View Post
                unnecessary. i'm not christian and i'm offended. ok not offended but really, dude? some people are just too eager to prove they are non-conformists.
                "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

unnecessary. i'm not christian and i'm offended. ok not offended but really, dude? some people are just too eager to prove they are non-conformists.
                  Death Knight likes this.

Comment

Dilligaf! merry fucking christmas. any fucking questions? LOLOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by rev View Post
                      What are you, over religious? I'm allowed to express my beliefs as much as you are, so if you're going to start crying about my opinion about Jesus Christ then fuck off.

Comment

What are you, over religious? I'm allowed to express my beliefs as much as you are, so if you're going to start crying about my opinion about Jesus Christ then fuck off.
                        haha. you should bookmark these pages for when you hit your 18th birthday and take a long hard look back. i bet you would get a real laugh along with a smidge of embarrassment. i hope for you that you aren't permanently stuck this way. as in, you end up in your 30s still acting like a child and believing things only a child wants to be true.

my apologies if the latter is already the case. +condolences to your family. haha
                        "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

No, children nowaday don't really realize how stupid they are until they hit about 25.

Comment

Lemme break this down, save y'all some trouble.

What are you, over religious?
                            Originally posted by rev
                            unnecessary. i'm not christian and i'm offended. ok not offended but really, dude?
                            Christian = a religion

I'm allowed to express my beliefs as much as you are
                            How right you are. You are more than welcome to express your beliefs. However...

Originally posted by Grim Warlock
                            ...is not so much expressing your own beliefs as it is shitting on a lot of other peoples' beliefs. The grown-up thing to do would have been to say "Yeah, I don't believe in God or Christ, but y'all have fun anyway!"

so if you're going to start crying about my opinion about Jesus Christ then fuck off.
                            No one is crying. Just trying to help you see the error of your immature ways, as well as stand up for those you may have offended in your childish Christ-bashing.

Thank you for your time.

Comment

DK you are so right but i think GW will never get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X