Tired of same old maps??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tired of same old maps??

Get on over to wicked.servequake.com:26000 over 200 maps to play on. The MOD is RuneQuake and if you want runes enabled just vote it. As all commands are votable. Seeya there!!

Thanks for putting the FFA server up, Wicked. Had a fun, albeit brief game on basewalk tonight pinging 140 from the UK. There also seemed to be a good friendly atmosphere which is why I hung around. It's a shame you had to dash off but I'll certainly be back

Kind regards

Monty
    Mr.Burns
    "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

please say you've banned e1m7 and end (possibly start as well).
      PanterA-RuM - chase_active 1 - Panix!

Comment

@Monty, anytime thanks for coming.
        @Panix those maps are still votable, probably wouldnt be a bad idea to eliminate the entire ID levels. But only time will tell. For now there are well over 200 maps in rotation. Thanks.

Comment

To answer the thread's question. No, i'm not.
          "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

how can you possibly ever get tired of the original quake and mission packs maps?
            are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
            > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
            everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Its like having the same women for 16 years. You eventually want a new one, you can look and droole all you want at the new ones or make it a reality.

Comment

That is one fast hook. Thanks for putting the server up...nice latency to...about 17.

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
                  @Monty, anytime thanks for coming.
                  @Panix those maps are still votable, probably wouldnt be a bad idea to eliminate the entire ID levels. But only time will tell. For now there are well over 200 maps in rotation. Thanks.
                  I wouldn't. Maps like e2m1, e4m3, e4m7, e4m8 are great maps to play to play.

Just the e1m7 and end are nothing but no-skill camp and spam maps.
                  PanterA-RuM - chase_active 1 - Panix!

Comment

and start 0h

Comment

Just a hint... If you hook intO a spot to camp.. Soon as they shoot the hook will release so camping is impossible without falling to the ground. I did this for that purpose, if u want to camp do it ground level to give those who dont camp a chance to frag you senseless on ground instead of in the air.. Basically if you are hooked you will fall when you press fire.

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
                        Just a hint... If you hook intO a spot to camp.. Soon as they shoot the hook will release so camping is impossible without falling to the ground. I did this for that purpose, if u want to camp do it ground level to give those who dont camp a chance to frag you senseless on ground instead of in the air.. Basically if you are hooked you will fall when you press fire.
                        that sounds like something that sould be done to more servers.
                        My Avatars!
                        Quake Leagues
                        Quake 1.5!!!
                        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Working...
                        X