Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringing back team fortress

has anybody ever thought of it yet? or can it be done? It use to be so fun

Valve own it now so it may not be even possible.
    IT LIVES! http://directq.blogspot.com/

Comment

You know that the community is slim pickens right now frank Purportedly there is QW activity in MegaTF flavors?

Then again, thats QW and I can't bring myself to bother to find out hah
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

There's some activity on QWTF (both classic and MegaTF) servers, so it's not completely dead there.

Comment

I apologize for my ignorance, but sometimes, honesty is the best policy. What is Team Fortress? Where can I download a demo for Team Fortress? What are the system requirements for the demo? Thank you.
          "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

The last TF server went black a few months ago as only about 3 of us had any interest.
            Bizzaroevade ran it.
            WARNING
            May be too intense for some viewers.
            Stress Relief Device
            ....BANG HEAD HERE....
            ---------------------------
            .--------------------------

Comment

but Evade also is a sporadic player, who shows up only on leap years (exaggeration yes)
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

oh that sucks it seems the only mod everyone wants to play is runequake, which is a really dumb mod. I dont feel like spawning and running into 12 players setting up 30 death traps, doesnt seem fun or seem to have any skill involved, completely deletes the purpose of the game. which is strategy, aim, and earn your kills..

Comment

Working...
                X