X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been gone awhile

How is everybody? Games active?
    uakene.com

The game hasn't been active in years, what makes you think it's going to be active now?

Comment

Mindz = Blue guy
      Green = Grim Trollock
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

It's a fact, sorry to disappoint you.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Warlock View Post
          It's a fact, sorry to disappoint you.
          The disappointment is all yours.

You may now go and find other forums to get banned from to add to your big list of places you are no longer welcome.

/How'd this perma-trolling guy who we've received a million + 1 complaints including posting Satanic stuff in a Merry Christmas thread get out the ban file? Either way, problem solved. Re-banned. Rampage tried to "fix" this guys behavior, but this guy clearly eat paint chips for breakfast and cannot read between the lines and play nice with others. They say he was also banned from the Quake Live forums, sheesh I wonder why? Haha
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy View Post
            How is everybody? Games active?
            Hey Frenzy, I hope things are going well in your life. Or as best as they can be.
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

On subject, the Mrs and I still regularly play CA at cax.servequake.com and rage.quakeone.com , our ping at speaknow has been unforgiving lately.

Things have settled down for the most part but you can still catch RQ,CTf,and CA games regularly at sporadic times.
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

You can add dallas.servequake.com to the CAx list, and its the most updated MOD just like cax.servequake.com

Come join us frenzy. I play when im home, as i am a owner of a business im constantly on the move but i do play a good 3-5 times per week for a few hours at a time.

Comment

Hey Frenzy ,welcome back mate !
                  All fine here , everything good with you?

Active:
                  You are just in time to join or ffa9 fun tournament next week!
                  I will post more details tomorrow.
                  My servers for the gamers:
                  bigfoot.servequake.com / damage.servequake.com

port 26000 EuroQuake
                  port 26001 EuroQuake Coop

newyork.quakeone.com
                  Offline ATM
                  fvf.servequake.com
                  flanders.servegame.org / flanders.servequake.com
                  Offline ATM
                  newdm.servequake.com
                  port 26010

http://bigfoot.servequake.com (EuroQuake)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Polarite View Post
                    Hey Frenzy ,welcome back mate !
                    All fine here , everything good with you?

Active:
                    You are just in time to join or ffa9 fun tournament next week!
                    I will post more details tomorrow.
                    awesome

Comment

whoa hey, call ur bro for some ctf
                      rook is always around somewhere.....

Comment

Skillet ctf's ??

Comment

chad if your on get a hold of me, you got my #
                          Rambo[RuM]
                          I support:
                          Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
                          Qrack - Thank You r00k
                          Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
                          Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

I'm still daddy bitch. Don't ever wake me up with a txt from a strange number again rambo. Don't you know I've frag'd for less?

Still the Best.
                            Skillet

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                              The disappointment is all yours.

You may now go and find other forums to get banned from to add to your big list of places you are no longer welcome.

/How'd this perma-trolling guy who we've received a million + 1 complaints including posting Satanic stuff in a Merry Christmas thread get out the ban file? Either way, problem solved. Re-banned. Rampage tried to "fix" this guys behavior, but this guy clearly eat paint chips for breakfast and cannot read between the lines and play nice with others. They say he was also banned from the Quake Live forums, sheesh I wonder why? Haha
                              Like a boss.
                              "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

Working...
                              X