Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday on a Friday

Rawr

My name is Hostil3...chik in game. Cobalt picked that name for me. I started playing Quake online I guess almost 2 weeks ago now. My original in game name was Tuesday (That's my real name, heard all the jokes).

I was born in Dublin Ireland Republic on ... guess when? Tuesday April 25th 2000 xD My parents are lazy at name picking.

I have a older sister, she signed up on these forums with my name and let me pick the passwords (with my parents' permission) because the COPPA or whatever doesn't have return information on it >.> So mods, my parents said its ok for me to be here! xD

Anyway, me and my sis used to play Quake on the N64 and she "used" to kick my butt. She also used to play Quake on macintosh like.. years ago and I remember watching her play every now and then. She let me have her copy of the game but it wouldn't install on my new computer so I just had to drag the ID1 folder from the disk and download a port. Started with ProQuake but Cobalt helped me get Dark Places and others including Cobalt and Hypno (<3 u girl) helped me set up binds.

I play on Quake.Shmack.net though I really enjoy regular Quake DM too. I'm getting better but I still can't beat the claimed King Scoffer (Soffer?) or Hypno.

And yeah. You can all call me Tuesday in game if you want, I don't really care. Everyone else calls me Tue-Tue >.>

Edit: Someone get on shmack I'm lonely ;;-;; lol
    Peace =D
    God be with you Ireland...

Girls aren't allowed to play Quake.
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Sorry your parents told you that. its ok. you can play. i will be nice!

Comment

Welcome Tue-Tue
        My servers for the gamers:
        bigfoot.servequake.com / damage.servequake.com

port 26000 EuroQuake
        port 26001 EuroQuake Coop

newyork.quakeone.com
        Offline ATM
        fvf.servequake.com
        flanders.servegame.org / flanders.servequake.com
        Offline ATM
        newdm.servequake.com
        port 26010

http://bigfoot.servequake.com (EuroQuake)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          How do you know that it´s a girl?

Originally posted by Tuesday View Post
          ....guess when? Tuesday April 25th 2000 xD My parents are lazy at name picking....
          You know you have to be 18 to join this forum?!=
          No but there is accualy "Introduce yourself" thread and all haters gonna hate this thread now

Comment

I saw the introduce yourself thread but I also saw new people making threads here, thought it would be easier for a in-game friend or two to find that i actually posted.

And also you don't have to be 18 to join xD You just need your parents to sign a slip and fax it but, its broken as I explained in my post!

Also, Tuesday is a feminine name =D

But seriously thanks for the welcome I will pretend you gave <3 heehee

See ya in game =D

Comment

Welcome to QuakeOne Tuesday!

Gypsy
              Last edited by MadGypsy; 05-05-2012, 04:33 AM.
              http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

lol welcome tuesday.

always nice to see more female gamers like myself
                are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Originally posted by splitterface View Post
                  lol welcome tuesday.

always nice to see more female gamers like myself
                  I'll second that

http://mysticcreations.yolasite.com/

Comment

I saw the introduce yourself thread but I also saw new people making threads here, thought it would be easier for a in-game friend or two to find that i actually posted.

And also you don't have to be 18 to join xD You just need your parents to sign a slip and fax it but, its broken as I explained in my post!

Also, Tuesday is a feminine name =D

But seriously thanks for the welcome I will pretend you gave <3 heehee

See ya in game =D
                    I was just joking:
                    No but there is accualy "Introduce yourself" thread and all haters gonna hate this thread now

And you propably ping bether on bigfoot if you live in Irland (bigfoot.quake1.net)

Comment

Okay sorry for sorta ignoring the introduction thread xD

I don't live in Ireland anymore we moved to USA a looong time ago but thankies for the suggestion!

Also, yay! Female gamers! I just knew Hypno and surfer girl weren't the only ones! =D

Comment

Rawr

My name is Hostil3...chik in game. Cobalt picked that name for me. I started playing Quake online I guess almost 2 weeks ago now. My original in game name was Tuesday (That's my real name, heard all the jokes).

I was born in Dublin Ireland Republic on ... guess when? Tuesday April 25th 2000 xD My parents are lazy at name picking.

I have a older sister, she signed up on these forums with my name and let me pick the passwords (with my parents' permission) because the COPPA or whatever doesn't have return information on it >.> So mods, my parents said its ok for me to be here! xD

Anyway, me and my sis used to play Quake on the N64 and she "used" to kick my butt. She also used to play Quake on macintosh like.. years ago and I remember watching her play every now and then. She let me have her copy of the game but it wouldn't install on my new computer so I just had to drag the ID1 folder from the disk and download a port. Started with ProQuake but Cobalt helped me get Dark Places and others including Cobalt and Hypno (<3 u girl) helped me set up binds.

I play on Quake.Shmack.net though I really enjoy regular Quake DM too. I'm getting better but I still can't beat the claimed King Scoffer (Soffer?) or Hypno.

And yeah. You can all call me Tuesday in game if you want, I don't really care. Everyone else calls me Tue-Tue >.>

Edit: Someone get on shmack I'm lonely ;;-;; lol
                        Peace =D

Keep practicing because, I see alot of skill potential when i've played against you in shmack.. I'm no where near the best im average on a good day. A few things people told me to do while practicing is learn the maps backward and forward know where everything spawns on each map, and with the lightning gun to aim it at a point on a wall or item and strafe around trying to keep the lightning beam on the same spot the whole time for practice, and to always shoot infront of people with the rockets and not directly at them because they will run into it. Oh and Welcome to Quake

Comment

Thankies ^^

I learnt the shooting in front of people with rockets from playing against my sis on Quake 64. Im sure I'm not the only one but, I'm pretty good at predicting where people are going and just gibing them from kinda far off xD

lots of fishes in the sea though, pretty sure people have done that to me. Still, makes me feel uber. I always picture people facedesking on the other side of the net!

Comment

Play more CA! Everyone!
                            QuakeOne.com
                            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                            Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                            Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Makes me think of Monday through Friday

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4t6zNZ-b0A]Snakes on a Plane - The TV Edit - The famous line - YouTube[/ame]
                              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
                              X