kimp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kimp?

ive been on this forum for a moderate amount of time, and the name kimp pops up often. i hear "you got kimp'd" or " kimp is a (imsert expetitive)". whats up with this. i can gather he was banned, but could anyone shed some light on this for me?
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

he was cheating / pain in the ass / attempted to be exiled 1MILLION times spanning from 2009-late2011. He goes by the name Godly[Enoch] ,and has a current fanbase of idiots like Wolv.

My suggestion is just keep your distance, Kimp is one of those "nothing good can come from him" type guys, definately not worth your time.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

interesting. thanks for the info. he seems to be hated by everybody at this forum, so i just wanted to get the details.
      My Avatars!
      Quake Leagues
      Quake 1.5!!!
      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Dont get caught up on a server with him, before you know it he will have your address pone number social security race height weight hair color eye color penis size, job information your first and last girlfriends bra and panty size name address phone number and so on.. Bottom line dont answer he stupid questions or connect to an unknown ip address becauae he uses proxies to hack people and flood servers etcetcetc.. You have been warned!

Comment

don't forget to mention his dos attacks on quake servers, and his social hacking to try and obtain information for admin privileges, a total trolling agenda, loading multiple clients on servers to pass votes, exploiting glitches in servers, cloning well known players handles in games to attempt either gathering information or to trick people into playing with him, making changes to hacks to clients and using aim bots.. the list goes on..and on... just avoid this person and any mention of his name because its usually gives kimp supporters a reason to troll... We treat him like North Korea, for a good reason.
          Last edited by ninjamonkeyz; 05-17-2012, 03:52 PM.

Comment

oh sorry wicked pretty much covered it

Comment

No, dont be sorry. People like both of you who "tell it like it is" is what helps. There are plenty of idiots who would defend kimp, and have in the past.

You guys responded 10 folder better than I, and Wicked_Lord was not exaggerating.
              Take every thing he said for exactly what it says,anything less than literally taking his words for what they are , you won't get the picture. Kimps bad news,so are his general advocates (TDM scene "embraced him" and now there is no TDM scene. Coincidence? Doubtful.Kimp is a cancer)
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

just search my old posts and u will know all u ever need about kimp, and splinter...
                SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                sigpic

Comment

I wonder how many times a week kimp googles his name to see the new post on the forums. No need to be a member to see the post. I think everytime we post we should add kimps name somewhere in the post so when he searches it, it spams his google

Comment

just put like "Kimp-free servers" in your sig (or something)
                    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

^^ might have to do that.

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEJTbFtOxVs]Kimp and Slinter talk. - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Hehe, missin the P but thats ok! Still purdy darn funny!

Comment

Working...
                          X