Junior wash 2.95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior wash 2.95

Moron boyfriend puts baby in washing machine!
    Should this clown be arrested for child endagerment?
    You decide :
    As the door locks and the compartment starts to fill the baby starts to tumble
    This clown runs off instead of unplugging it, what a POS.
    WARNING
    May be too intense for some viewers.
    Stress Relief Device
    ....BANG HEAD HERE....
    ---------------------------
    .--------------------------

`
    Should this clown be arrested for child endagerment?
    Endangerment? Try attempted manslaughter...(and like 50 other things).

I can imagine the audio

Dude: "If you keepz playin wit dat hannle Imma putchu up in da' machine"

{time skip}
    Dude: "Ain' I tol' you I was gonna putchu up in da' machine...hol up!"

{time skip}
    Lady: "Pull tha doe! Pull tha doe!"
    Dude: {pulling} "How you gonna get stuck inna machine that don' be openin'?"

{time skip}
    Dude: "Oh Shit! I gotta get dem people!"

{backroom}
    Dude: "Help! My chile climb up inna washer!"
    Attendant: "Wha!"
    Dude: "My chile inna washer and da doe lock!"

1:22
    Dude: "Get 'em out! Get 'em out! Why da' doe lock!?"

1:25
    Attendant: "Weeee no sticka yo baby in washa mashee. It for croes!"

{end}
    Dude: "You ok, don be cryin'! You shouldin' be climbin' up inna machine."
    Lady: "Our clothes!"
    Dude: "Damn the clothes, we can steal mo'..we needa get the fuck befo' dem people come!"

{conversation snippet between dude and lady shortly after}

Dude: "You seent how quick I ran to da back when we cou'nt get the doe open?"
    Lady: "Shoo, I came right after you. I knew dem people ca open it."
    Dude: "That dude was takin his time and it was pissin me off, ya feel me. If he wou'nt have got tha doe when he did, Isa 'bout ta teach that ho!"

{Sign on the front door the next day}

"No play in mashine! Clodes ONLY! No child with unattend!"

Sad indeed. The saddest part being that it is perfectly within the bounds of reality and probability that the people in that video are as stereotypical as I have depicted them to be.
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 05-21-2012, 08:23 PM. Reason: perfecting my ghetto and asian laundromat owner
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

I used to get all emotional and very upset when I read about stuff like this.

But there are like 2 or 3 of these every day.

And things like this ...

Or this ...

Bond set at $1 million Monday for Cleveland woman after charged with stabbing a woman to death | cleveland.com

None of this overload of people do terrible things has made me "accept" any of this kind of behavior. I just view as far more imperative to aggressively confront "bad behavior" in people in real life. You get the world you deserve.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

My Avatars!
        Quake Leagues
        Quake 1.5!!!
        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
          I know what those little 6 dots mean!! I AGREEEEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
            I used to get all emotional and very upset when I read about stuff like this.

But there are like 2 or 3 of these every day.

And things like this ...

Or this ...

Bond set at $1 million Monday for Cleveland woman after charged with stabbing a woman to death | cleveland.com

None of this overload of people do terrible things has made me "accept" any of this kind of behavior. I just view as far more imperative to aggressively confront "bad behavior" in people in real life. You get the world you deserve.

This is horrible about the kid in the video post, but on a lighter note about your post... Michael Jackson actually paid for that look with one exception the chick in the post is kinda hot .. *not trying to be apathetic* i was just sayin

Edit: Sorry for the dark humor some people don't like that stuff.

Comment

ok ok, a real assessment now... The dad was probably playing with his kid, I mean what kid hasn't wanted to ride in a cloths dryer, I know I know I did when I was a kid.. but not as a punishment , however i think the dad or authority figure acted like a child and wasn't concerned about safety until after he realized it wouldn't open back up., ... and as for your post baker the pic was misleading to the article.... but this one i think tops it however it was years ago.... Police: Woman killed her infant, ate part of brain - USATODAY.com

Comment

since this is in the quake talk>quake central Forum, i think it would be a funny mod for quake, either shoot or toss monsters or other players into washing machines, that are lined up around a level inside of a building, and have them cyclone spin into a bloody splatter, sorta like frog in a blender.

Comment

im personally not surprised anymore by this kinda stuff. ive heard of all kinda sick and messed up stuff some people have done

like some sick fuck who chopped off his dogs head with an axe cuz he thought his girlfriend would think it was cool of him.
                  woman putting dog in microwave which kills it.
                  crazy japanese nurse pulling out fingernails of patients to vent out her rl anger on them.
                  people having sex with corpses

to just name a few of them

ive even once seen a kid try and twist another kids neck cuz he saw it in a movie and thought it was cool and wanted to try out if he could do that too to his friend. and i mean i actually saw that up close while i was sitting next to the kid who did that. smacked him in the head big time for such a stunt, he nearly killed the other kid just cuz he thought it would be cool to try it in rl

some humans are totally messed up
                  Last edited by talisa; 05-22-2012, 01:24 PM.
                  are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                  > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                  everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

madgypsy, that dialogue you made up was hilarious. you should post more stuff like that.
                    My Avatars!
                    Quake Leagues
                    Quake 1.5!!!
                    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Character dialogue is the hardest thing to write (at least for me) so, thanks for the kudos!

hilarious
                      It was actually meant to be a tragedy on every conceivable level.

Gypsy
                      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Working...
                      X