split screen quake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• split screen quake

i think it would be neat if you could play a split screen game with a friend. is there a mod that does this? i know that it is pointless and useless in most cases but it's an old school concept that could work. and if that last statment doesn't sell you, quake should have splitscreen because its another feature that could be added.

p.s.: sorry for the rambling.
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

buy Quake 64!

PLAY QUAKE DODGEBALL!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/quake-dodgeball

Trickle's VWeps

Comment

Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
      i think it would be neat if you could play a split screen game with a friend. is there a mod that does this? i know that it is pointless and useless in most cases but it's an old school concept that could work. and if that last statment doesn't sell you, quake should have splitscreen because its another feature that could be added.

p.s.: sorry for the rambling.
      I think FTEQW supports split screens up to 4 players.
      FTEQW is quakeworld and netquake client.

You can get it here : FTEQW - FTE QW (Fore Thought Entertainment) - That magical Quakeworld client.

To activate use the command cl_splitscreen 1 or 2 for 4 players.
      My servers for the gamers:
      bigfoot.servequake.com / damage.servequake.com

port 26000 EuroQuake
      port 26001 EuroQuake Coop

newyork.quakeone.com
      Offline ATM
      fvf.servequake.com
      flanders.servegame.org / flanders.servequake.com
      Offline ATM
      newdm.servequake.com
      port 26010

http://bigfoot.servequake.com (EuroQuake)
      sigpic

Comment

Quake on Nintendo 64 was great. I use to love raping my newbie friends. Sad part was the brightness of the game was poor. I had a Sony Projector 46" TV back then and i had brightness turned allllllll the way up, and still could barely see the game, so it defeated any purposes of continuing to play the game on a console. Having split screen on a computer would be crazy unless you have a 42" TV of bigger.. Or like myself a 70" LED sony.

Comment

Working...
        X