Alright...alright...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright...alright...

I admit it. I miss Quake. I miss CTF. I miss Runequake. I miss CAx. I miss you guys. Well, some of you guys, anyway.

Who's Death Knight?
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

It's come to that, hm? I figured as much

Comment

hahahaha. awesome thread.
        "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

No one remembers the RQ players. DK, end the RQ/play more CA obv.
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

dang. y'all are rough on DK. Dude was being sincere, and he gets mocked and belittled within 3 replies. No wonder ppl r eating each others' faces. Faces need eatin'.
            "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

mindz, you tell someone to play more CA, but you're not playing. WHAT THE HYPOCRITE!??!

Comment

haha. I tried CA'ing last night, everyone decided to TDM.

I play CA allllll time Rev... FOK?
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

im at dallas, GRAPES u NOW FOK?

Comment

if you mean your idle at cax since 500 then thats rite
                    Last edited by bluntz; 06-05-2012, 04:34 PM.
                    WARNING
                    May be too intense for some viewers.
                    Stress Relief Device
                    ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                    ---------------------------
                    .--------------------------

Comment

^pwnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                        No one remembers the RQ players. DK, end the RQ/play more CA obv.
                        Sometimes team games just get annoying, man. RQ is the only populated FFA mod/server around anymore. Don't hate.

Comment

me and muller dominated 2v2 for evaaaaaaaar. Was you the guy named "muller is a bot" who was afk for the entire 1hr-1.5hrs I was CA'ing ?? fok!!!

Comment

RQ.. Sucks, runes that can kill and give a player frags is lame especially if the player is on the other end of map no where around. RQ is a mod to goof off with. Competition is DM/CA/CTF. Kthxgg

Comment

Quake = game. I typically play games to....goof off.

Comment

Working...
                              X