CTF tonight (10-23-2012)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTF tonight (10-23-2012)

I would like to play a few games of ctf after I get out of work. I should be on around 5:30 central.

Zord, if you show up, consider your buns touched.

thats about 6:30 my time, unfortunately i won be home until about 7:30-8 your time.
    Rambo[RuM]
    I support:
    Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
    Qrack - Thank You r00k
    Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
    Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

normal mode CTF / GO GO GO GET TO DA CHOPPA obv.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
        normal mode CTF / GO GO GO GET TO DA CHOPPA obv.
        you know its not going to be Normal Mode CTF brosef

Comment

The other day, at the CHARITY of Muller and Crow , was in Normal mode CTF when I arrived and I made it 3 players. From that point forward the damned game blossomed into a full server and I played nearly 8-10 CTF games back to back nonstop , and it was epic.

20minute Quake just irritates me because CC'ing in CTF is a cardinal sin/normally isnt even allowed/20minute quake blooooows (not quite as bad,but same concept of if you CC'd during a 4v4 @ TDM server.)
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

ill be around
            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
              The other day, at the CHARITY of Muller and Crow , was in Normal mode CTF when I arrived and I made it 3 players. From that point forward the damned game blossomed into a full server and I played nearly 8-10 CTF games back to back nonstop , and it was epic.

20minute Quake just irritates me because CC'ing in CTF is a cardinal sin/normally isnt even allowed/20minute quake blooooows (not quite as bad,but same concept of if you CC'd during a 4v4 @ TDM server.)
              Correction ; the only way to CC in MatchMode CTF is if an Admin intervenes.

Can CC in matchmode be permanently ALLOWED on HDzCTF and CRCTF???

Comment

I'm at ctf.clanhdz.com and ill even do normal mode. I don't care.

Comment

I came in for a few.. was glad to see the connect 》play action going on.

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
                    I came in for a few.. was glad to see the connect 》play action going on.
                    Yes it really really takes out the nonsense. I'm also for MatchMode 20minute w/ CC Enabled. that would be same thing as CA. Either way, as long as people can arrive & get in the current game going,thats the goal I desire.

connect & play = winning

Comment

I like that idean mindz. Should cc only be limited to pairs, ie, the mod would not allow a single player to join the game unless teams were uneven.

Comment

Ok thats starting to make more sense, cc'ing in ctf would be ok with some obvious checks and balances.
                        Rambo[RuM]
                        I support:
                        Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
                        Qrack - Thank You r00k
                        Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
                        Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

you can already cc in match mode. voting just prevents a 3v2 (since there are not 3 times like in cax)
                          Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

FUCK VOTING. Save that shit for Obamney 2012

Comment

Originally posted by rambo View Post
                              Ok thats starting to make more sense, cc'ing in ctf would be ok with some obvious checks and balances.
                              CC's only allowed in pair's , if 1 blue CC attempt occurs, server ignores attempt,if 1 blue and 1 red try to CC together = success !

The end goal : Anyone connecting to a server should be....

-allowed to play immediately.fuck waiting,20,10,or 5.
                              -shouldn't be forced to sit.Quake is not a fn spectator sport/game.

Comment

Working...
                              X