All 30 secrets in something wicked this way comes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All 30 secrets in something wicked this way comes

Hello,fellow Quakers,I have recently been playing something wicked this way comes mod, and so far I have found 28 secrets on the first map,has anybody Here on this forum found all 30?and if so could you please provide the location there at.Thanks
    Last edited by DogSpydr66; 06-24-2013, 02:34 PM.

28/30 is real good i know i did not find that meany. did the walk throw video have all 30? its been a wile that i played that game.

quark can open up a bsp and you can look at the secret triggers in the map to find them but wicked is a newer kind of bsp so i dont know if it will work. this is a hard core hack and cheat.

you may need to give us the location of the 28 you found i dont think i have herd of anyone doing better! if you in joyed that map look at unforgiven and arcana both are the same kind of stile. and can be found in the same grate place

https://www.quaddicted.com/reviews/arcanum.html
    (use cheat impulse 9 to kill the zombies to get in the house on the first map unless you good with the axe)

https://www.quaddicted.com/reviews/arcextra.html

https://www.quaddicted.com/reviews/unforgiven.html

Comment

Hi JDSTONER,thanks for the help,to be honest with you ,I can't remember half the secrets, it must be the old age,LOL
      Last edited by DogSpydr66; 06-24-2013, 08:30 PM.

Comment

I just tryed the quark trick it did not work.

Comment

Originally posted by JDSTONER View Post
          I just tryed the quark trick it did not work.
          Thanks JDSTONER,I appreciate your effort.

Comment

Thanks for the "reminder" of those arcanum maps JD I forgot to play 'em through. Arcextra was cool and different enough, played it tonight.

And yes... hate the start of ARC1... IMPULSE9 fo' sho' Bahbeee!
            Name's damage_inc, and killing is my business. Don't worry though, it's nothing personal! Oh wait... maybe it is

Comment

OK,I found another one, on 29 now.
              Last edited by DogSpydr66; 06-25-2013, 04:34 AM.

Comment

most i found myself is 23 or so. some are very well-hidden
                are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Originally posted by talisa View Post
                  most i found myself is 23 or so. some are very well-hidden
                  Yeah talisa,very well hidden.

Comment

man as soon i my damn HD quake torrent finishes, i'm gonna play some of this shit. every time i see stuff like this i say to myself "why the balls ain't i playing this?". because i'm tired of Proquake graphics, that's why!

(and because the HD Qrack mom gave me has this retarded ogre that im too lazy to take out. ill post a pic of it when i get home.)
                    My Avatars!
                    Quake Leagues
                    Quake 1.5!!!
                    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Working...
                    X