No announcement yet.

Am I doing a legal thing?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. Unfortunately I can't play it since my PC is still confiscated (almost 4 months have passed)

Comment

Originally posted by Seven View Post
      Unfortunately the AOP source has not been released (as Nahuel said), and the reversed enginered progs.dat cannot be officialy uploaded I guess.
      maybe i can "rewrite" all the AOP from v 1.06, obviously i will not use reversed enginered!! (how do you think that ?) i will rewrite all the functions using my qc skills
      wait for my aop qc versions
      the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

I know your skills Nahuel
        The result would even be better than Abyss of Pandemonium

Comment

Originally posted by Seven View Post
          Hello,

I made a small mod for "AOP - The Final Mission v2.0" that adds a separate skin for the lightning-gun-enforcer.
          It is not a QC mod. It adds skin "1" to function "monster_lenforcer" via .ent files.

Unfortunately the AOP source has not been released (as Nahuel said), and the reversed enginered progs.dat cannot be officialy uploaded I guess.

DOWNLOAD

Have fun with this small addon.
          Seven
          Woah, tested at the home of a friend and works perfectly! Seven you are a hero like always.

Comment

I've tried that method for enabling HD textures and doesn't work. Perhaps if somebody can make me an example in the notepad. For example the texture sfloor_46 in original quake is called sfloor4_6. How I'd do the change?

Comment

I've tried and retried. DOESN'T WORK!!!

Comment

"Try" again.

Maybe this helps: click me

Comment

It works now

Comment

Working...
                  X