• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hah .
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

hello MadGipsy, i am making a little crazy mod specially for this map

the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

hello Nahuel, I can't wait to play it. Oh, you guys are still using the old version. When I get home I'll tie up some loose ends and upload the newer version that has a completed DM version in it.

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
          hello Nahuel, I can't wait to play it. Oh, you guys are still using the old version. When I get home I'll tie up some loose ends and upload the newer version that has a completed DM version in it.
          Very early stage of the jmappy mod (only playable in your map!)

Darkplaces engine only.

Download it here

Itś something hardcore for my skill, hope you will enjoy it
          Last edited by nahuel; 05-05-2016, 05:45 AM.

syluxman2803

Comment

Nahuel, brah...that is fuckin awesome! I love it.

Grrrr, I'm so sick of not being able to give reps to people for their work! I understand it wants me to spread it around so I can't spam someone with reps but, it's not like there is a whole lot going on here to spread reps around to.

There should be something here where if your rank is high enough you can give reeps to whomever you want as much as you want. I think after 5 years here it's obvious the last thing I am worried about is abusing reps. I don't think I've ever given a negative rep and half the time I can't give a positive one. There are numerous other people here that fit this mold.

Actually the current system is just promoting me to give random whatevers reps for no other reason than allowing me to finally give the person that deserves it reps. Which is ironically abusing reps...

182 points worth of people repping me should be an indication that I'm probably not here abusing things. Not to mention my reps should be a lot higher due to this exact problem. I'm definitely not the only person here this applies to. Alternately, every post could have a thumb up/down that effects the overall rep but not by every thumb up/down given. Something...

@Solecord - please fix this crummy rep system. PLEEEAAASSSSEEE
            Last edited by MadGypsy; 05-05-2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Nahuel, brah...that is fuckin awesome! I love it.
              i Will add more crazy-gore stuff ! I listen sugestions!

syluxman2803

Comment

Everything is REALLY hard to kill. My first suggestion would be to maybe take it down a notch. I think I had to shoot the dog like 5 times with SSG to kill it. Those little spider fuckers are pissing me off ! I like them though.

edit: I can see you put a lot of work into this. I don't even know what to say. I'm honored that you would take my little map and put so much effort into it. I'm going to put some effort into it, too. I have a version that has a few more mechanics to it and even has a DM version in it. My main shitstain in this map is the really dark shadows. Every time I fix them it causes a problem somewhere else. I'm just cascading a problem throughout the map. Maybe I should just start over with the light. One at a time. I'm relying heavily on sun for the majority of the light. Maybe I need to rethink that approach. I've always had problems making good light. It's my Achilles heel.
                Last edited by MadGypsy; 05-05-2016, 02:23 PM.

Comment

I will add a flashlight and i will fix the problem with the OP dog!

syluxman2803

Comment

@flashlight - LMAO! I like the way you think brother ~ "If at first you don't succeed, leave it as it is and hack in a solution. FTW!"

e: I had officially renamed my latest version of this map "Gypsy's Playground" but you have put a lot of work into this so, that name need's to either have my name stripped or your name added. maybe something like:

Nagypuel Playground...or some shit. Obviously Jmappy is not a realistic or even good name for this map. As I stated before I basically just named the map whatever til I got enough done to give it a fitting name and the J part was simply because my girlfriend wanted to help so, I duplicated the map in order to keep what I already had undestroyed.

Nagi Sheol Playground - still not that great cause there is nothing about hell in this map.

yeah that basically means something like Female Serpent Hell Playground or maybe Playground of the female hell serpent. Not really fitting at all. Sounds cool though.
                    Last edited by MadGypsy; 05-05-2016, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Nagi Sheol
                      Ia Ia Nagi Sheol Fatghn!

I like the lovecraftian style

syluxman2803

Comment

OK you want to go that way? We need two things. Random fire on the ground and some kind of Vore model modification. I can give the Vore a shot, but I'm probably going to just start from scratch. The fire probably shouldn't do damage as this map is already hard enough. pens blender:

Comment

OK you want to go that way? We need two things. Random fire on the ground and some kind of Vore model modification. I can give the Vore a shot, but I'm probably going to just start from scratch. The fire probably shouldn't do damage as this map is already hard enough. pens blender:
                          OK, the vore can be the mother of the little spiders, i will add some advice about the infectation. If you do not give the death corpses of the infected monsters will drop little spiders

syluxman2803

Comment

Honestly, I don't want to spend the next week making a stylized vore so it's more like a "female serpent". Can we agree that the vore as it is is good enough? Not to mention I can't seem to even find the .mdl io script.
                            Last edited by MadGypsy; 05-05-2016, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Honestly, I don't want to spend the next week making a stylized vore so it's more like a "female serpent". Can we agree that the vore as it is is good enough?
                              hahahha yeah

syluxman2803

Comment

I'm just thinking about all the work involved and looking at my engine like "what is more important to me?" I think the answer is obvious. I have exactly 6 more days before I start a full time job. I can do a whole friggin lot in 6 days regarding my engine.

I'm not unwilling to help though. It's not like I'm gonna sit here for the next 144 hours working on nothing but my engine. I should have thought before I spoke regarding making "serpent vore"

Speaking of which, I have fucked off all day due to a pretty severe headache. It's time to shut down the net, rest my eyes for a bit and put in 10 straight hours programming. I'll be back later or tomorrow or somethin'.
                                Last edited by MadGypsy; 05-05-2016, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X