Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is not exactly an ethical thing,but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is not exactly an ethical thing,but...

I decompiled The Lost Chapters progs and got a whole lot of stuff.
    (numbersix, if you see this then you will know why I want a replacement code.)

The question is,

SHOULD I DISTRIBUTE THE CODE?
    Tell me.
    Dude,lets party!
    Bring some food and drink.I got Arcane Dimensions 2.666!?!

Like Lost Chapters, where they released the source code?

Quake Expo 2005

You can use the decompiled version.

I'll use the source code that necros put in the source code .zip.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
      Like Lost Chapters, where they released the source code?

Quake Expo 2005

You can use the decompiled version.

I'll use the source code that necros put in the source code .zip.
      The archived download link does not appear to work.

Comment

There are a few different depots where QuakeC source codes live and I'm sure it's in one or more of those. Remake Quake used the Lost Chapters source code, as an example, and Arcane Dimensions probably has all 3 or 4 the monsters (voreling, drole, yellow floating thing, hammer -- which was from something else -- hipnotic?).

Lost Chapters source code is around, probably in more than 1 place. Someone willing to do the groundwork is going to find it.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Might add that since what is in question is the source code for a single player release, if someone can't find it or doesn't know where to look ... asking at Func_Msgboard in the Coding Help thread where the single player mappers hang out ...

Func_Msgboard: Coding Help

Probably would find it real fast

Comment

I got the Warpspasm code yesterday.

So basically I have the code for Quoth 2.1.

anyone want?
            [email protected]
            Dude,lets party!
            Bring some food and drink.I got Arcane Dimensions 2.666!?!

Comment

Wow. It's great))

Comment

please admins
                delete the bots

clue: ijazz,enderandrew, baker and me are not bots
                the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

Working...
                X