No announcement yet.

Well of Lost Souls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here is a link to the entire gamepack. If you would like the .ent or .fgd they are located in

netradiant/virtuoso_q1.game/virtuoso

This is for tyrUtils 0.15.5 there may be a newer version but, this is already way more than you need for id lighting style. I hope and pray that I actually upgraded the fgd for this version. I have a bad feeling I only did the ent. However, that means the fgd would be for 0.15.4 which is still way more than you need. If this is too half-ass for you let me know and I will make an ent and fgd for the absolute latest tyrUtils with not a single dot missing.

As it stands, that link is actually a completely portable and 99% fully setup radiant with everything included and ready to go. You only need to do 2 or 3 little simple steps that I can't guess for you to make it 100% ready. The instructions are in the README and they really are incredibly small and simple steps.

As an example, the hardest step is to open some file I specify and change "fteqw.exe" to the name of your engine. If you are using fteqw.exe you don't even have to do that step. I'm a big fan of spike and fte so I always try to support him in stuff like this. ACtually if I'm not mistaken, if you don't do my steps, you gonna use fteqw... lol! I'm pretty sure I included it and forced it.
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 03-19-2017, 11:51 PM.
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Working...
    X