Help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!!

Every time I come across what seems to be a good map, when I download it, a sign says that it isn't there. I can only download the ones that don't seem as good. HELP!!!

I'm sure that someone here can help you but your gonna have to be a lot more clear to what the problem is than that
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Don't reach for the light. Stay away from the light! Stay calm. God hates penguins. Can you hear me now? -game ctf. sudo quake.exe.

I can't figure out how to answer this question! 0_o

Comment

Im suspecting hes looking at an older review site that points to now dead locations for the downloads (whether its former fileplanet locations, or older walnut creek locations). http://www.quakeone.com/forums/showp...2&postcount=14 I dont know if you saw that post Quaker, but as I said, use underworldfan's site to peruse maps (screenshots, reviews, top 10 lists) and then quaddicted.com/filebase to get the file.

Just look at the filename next to Download in the reviews, and then find that in the filebase listing on quaddicted and snag that, and put it in id1/maps unless the readme states otherwise.
        Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Or:

http://www.quaddicted.com/

Although you'll have to hunt through the lists since it's not all properly arranged yet.

Does mean you can avoid the fileplanet crap though (like queues and adverts).

Comment

Baker is right give more INFO Quaker

Comment

I figured it out many months ago (I download them from quaddicted website).

Comment

Working...
              X