Brainstorming devastation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brainstorming devastation

I played this episode but it seems like a couple of maps are missing! Even stranger, it seems like the last level has been posted. Have I overlooked them or has the author forgot? Also, when I try to go to the author's website, it just takes me to Planet Quake's homepage. Please Help.

If you list the web site address that doesn't work, I can probably identify the new format PlanetQuake web site address that does work for that author.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Here is the website. Find the part near the beginning that says you can find all the details here.

http://underworld.planetquake.gamesp...rev030302.html

Comment

Author's Site: http://hosted.planetquake.gamespy.com/bsa/welcome.html

/It is quite annoying how PlanetQuake busted up a large % of their sites last year. I know some of the secret formulas to figure out the home pages if the link is broke. I emailed them once and they said the problems would get fixed; that was about a year ago ...

Those maps were never "finished". You have to manually load each one and play them as the exits in many of the maps point to an invalid map.

In the Undergate, I used these Leafface maps and tried to link them together properly using QuakeC to override the teleporters, but I didn't do it 100% properly (as far as the sequence goes).

Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

what game file is that i like it ^^ and baker can u help me on the other forums

Comment

That's the Undergate.

Comment

Working...
            X