A challange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quakeman224 View Post
    guys, look at one of my post i have a link to a helpful talking tatics on the level E3M3. just listen to get help I guess
    20 MB .wav of you talking? Come on. Make that an mp3 file and I might bite.

By the way, you still haven't posted a demo.

Type "record e3m3demo e3m3" in the quake console, run the map and post the demo. Show your l33t skillz.
    Scout's Journey
    Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

yes but I mess up everytime.

anyways I do not know h0w to make a mp3

EDIT: I got a demo, and I keep dieing on the final part, its on hard I promise and well. I do not think my idea was possible.
      http://www.speedyshare.com/287387225.html
      Last edited by Quakeman224; 07-03-2007, 04:56 PM.

Comment

You have some guts, man. That demo is on skill 1 (Normal.) I can tell because Easy, Normal and Hard skills have different monsters. You died at the end because you messed up. You could have axed one of the ogres at the switch, or used the hell knight to kill him for you. Your time at that point was 1:34.

But thanks for at least posting a demo.

Case closed.
        Scout's Journey
        Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

It looks as if you're playing with the keyboard? Did you switch on +mlook in the console so you can look around with the mouse? Because there are practically no pitch variations in the demo. But I might be wrong.
          Scout's Journey
          Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

I always use Keyboard and mouse. and it if I axed a Chainsaw guy (orge) I would die cause I got 2 knights behind me and one by the side. plus I don't know how to record on teh level on hard I jstu copied and paste what u said

"record e3m3demo e3m3"

so IDK.

Comment

I agree, it would be nice to see demos.

Type "record e3m3" in the console when you start E3M3 and the demo will be in c:\quake\id1

I assume you are using a client with the capability to record demos at any time (only -> ProQuake, JoeQuake, Qrack) but if not you can still do it in GLQuake, DarkPlaces, etc by doing this ...

"skill 2; map e3m3; record e3m3" <--- type in console, don't type the quotes of course
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I bound my shotgun key to this:

Code:
                bind 2 "disconnect; record e3m3challenge; skill 2; map e3m3; impulse 1";
                Useful and fast since I never used sg in the challenge.

Comment

Working...
                X