List of Levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of Levels

Can someone list me all the levels that were made in chronilogical order?

Graphical reference: http://www.runequake.com/maps/

I have no idea on the order they were made, if you mean made by the author (as opposed to the order in the game).
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Further useful sources of information on Quake maps are http://shub-hub.dreamhosters.com/ and http://www.quaddicted.com/ both provided by Spirit. Hope this helps

Kind regards

Mr.B
      Mr.Burns
      "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
      WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
      Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

How about you just list them by the year they were made? If you still can't do that, just list the maps that were made this year.

Comment

seems like an unreasonable request. the original ID maps were made around 1995 and 1996. After that, there are thousands of maps that were made and it's impossible to track them all. Someone can probably tell you when the threewave CTF maps, the League of Capture CTF maps, and CTF Gold maps were made though.

Comment

Quaker: How about you do some bits of research yourself?
            There is no list of all the custom singleplayer with dates yet, I am working on it on quaddicted.com though.
            Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

Does Quake2 also have single player archives like quaddicted and shub hub?

- Punkster.

Comment

I'm in the process of sorting all the maps by year. What is the command to make a .txt file of a directory? I can post it here when i'm done.

- Punkster.

Comment

u can use a program like folderview or..

go to DOS prompt (RUN -> command.com) and change dir to the directory u need and type:

dir *.bsp > list.txt

then edit list.txt in ur favorite text editor (texpad recommanded)

Comment

There is a windows LS with gui somewhere, I lost the link. That should serve you fine.
                    Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

Here is the list of all the singleplayer maps sorted by what year they were released.

I removed the speedmap packs which didn't include singleplayer maps from the list. I've also removed a couple of DM maps that managed to sneak themself into your archive.
                      I have not listed the singleplayer mods in this list. (i think. not all of them anyways.)

It's a very crude list, but it serves it purpose. Feel free to edit it in any way you like to make it easier for the eyes.

I might have forgotten a couple of maps though or dated them wrong, but i don't think so.

- Punkster.
                      Attached Files

Comment

"The compressed zip file is invalid or corrupted"

Comment

Originally posted by spooker View Post
                          "The compressed zip file is invalid or corrupted"
                          It's really a .rar file, so you would need Winrar to open it. Wasn't possible to upload .rar files, so i had to rename it to .zip. Sorry i forgot to mention that.

- Punkster.
                          Last edited by punkster; 09-18-2007, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X