Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Q1SP Arcane Dimensions: Paradise Sickness

Hey everyone,

My new map for Arcane Dimensions has been released. The original post on func is here:
    http://celephais.net/board/view_thread.php?id=61512

You must have the latest ADv1.6 installed and when you download the zip, extract into your Quake/ad directory. You MUST keep the file structure intact. The map can be played with Quakespasm v0.92.1, Quakespasm Spiked, Mark V v1.0, or Darkplaces (2014/05/13 build). Darkplaces users MUST turn off RT World lights. After installing launch AD, enter the console and type map ad_paradise and your journey begins...

PLEASE take a look at the included readme.txt. for the full story, secrets guide, credits and more.

Screens:
    https://imgur.com/a/im96E

Download:
    http://www.quaketastic.com/files/sin...d_paradise.zip

Enjoy!
    Redfield
    Last edited by Redfield; 09-27-2017, 10:31 AM. Reason: AD v1.6 needed!

Nice Redfield! I'll take a look at it once I finish the rest of AD, which I plan to do soon here.

That Great Hall area looks so cool!

Comment

Nice! Will give this a play tonight.
      'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Just played through it, and thought it was great! Played on Hard. Found all secrets and killed everything, took about an hour.

I loved the storyline and the Indiana Jones references. Don't know if anyone read the README (like you were supposed to.....lol), but the little storyline actually implies that the player is Dr. Jones himself. Kinda cool.

Comment

Thanks Dutch. Yep, the Indy references are strong with this one. I left the player identity kind of ambiguous so they can assume it is anyone, but Dr. Jones is the inspiration here. Awesome that you found all the secrets, I set it up so that, if the player is paying attention they may only miss 1 or 2.

Important AD version 1.6 is needed! I forgot to mention this originally in the post. This update is included with AD Sepulchre.

Comment

This is why I wish my dad didn't find my Quake directory last month.........
            New awesome releases,but no game to play them.I have no money to buy Quake again!whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyy!
            Dude,lets party!
            Bring some food and drink.I got Arcane Dimensions 2.666!?!

Comment

Originally posted by ijazz View Post
              This is why I wish my dad didn't find my Quake directory last month.........
              New awesome releases,but no game to play them.I have no money to buy Quake again!whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyy!
              You don't have $5? Go mow somebody's yard. That's what kids used to do to make a buck.

Comment

Working...
              X