Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PreviousArmor doesn´t work

Hi!!

I´m new in the forum, and I have one simple question. Why the "previous weapon" option doesn´t work in my game? I know that most players have key bindings witch each of the weapons of the game. But I preffer the "next weapon" "previous weapon" option. Is the way that I have been playing since the game originally launched, and I´m used to it. In my case, the "next weapon" is configured with the "wheel up" option of my mouse, and the "previous weapon" with the "wheel down" option of my mouse. The "next weapon" with the "wheel up" option of my mouse works perfectly. But, althought is correctly configured in the options of the game, the "previous weapon" with the "wheel down" option of my mouse doesn´t do anything. It doesn´t work. What can I do? I´m playing with the original game, installed from the original CD of 1996, but with the Ultimate Patch installed. Thanks, and sorry for my bad english. I´m from Spain.
    PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PATCH IS FOR STEAM VERSIONS ONLY! This patch can be used with the retail versions of Quake but the default directory is that of the Steam version. If you do install over a retail version, please ensure that there is no separate...

Great to be here on this article and i was hoping for this info and then i have got many things from this article.You did such a great job and i wish
    for more updates here.i was hoping for this info.Thanks for your effort.
    https://www.couponstechie.com/promo-...dical-products

Comment

It's still bound in the config. Simply open the config, copy and paste the scroll up code and replace the necessary parts to make it scroll down. In other words, just reverse everything.
      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
        It's still bound in the config. Simply open the config, copy and paste the scroll up code and replace the necessary parts to make it scroll down. In other words, just reverse everything.
        Ok!! The problem was much simpler. I didn´t have installed the official patches. Only the "Ultimate Patch". And I assumed that the "Ultimate Patch" had the official patches included. Now, with the official patches installed, everything works ok. Thanks for the help anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X