Quake 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake 5?

If there was another game made in the Quake world (i.e. shamblers instead of stroggs), what would you prefer?
    A remake (a la Doom 3)
    12.50%
    A prequel
    37.50%
    A sequel
    50.00%

Heffner Bunnies of DOOM, pr0n with loaded jubblies. And then as comic relief "twin moons" on outer Rhynmus that looks like a pair of..

CL_ReadFromServer: lost server connection
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

I would prefer the episode I dreamed up with SantaClaws, Crimity, LordHavoc and others. That thing was the bomb-shiz-nitzul. I still want to use some of the ideas in it.
      Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

does enemy teritory2 (quake wars) count as quake5?
        amd 3200 2.2ghz
        2Gb corsair ddr400
        nvidia 6200 256Mb
        audigy 2 zs
        vista ultimate
        and not a bean to my name

Comment

ET:QW counts as another Quake2 sequel :p

Comment

I want a remake, but with all sorts of new crap, like Shamblers that can warp out of walls and architecture that is completely morphable, allowing for that alien, Lovecraftian feel. Make a remake as outlandish as possible, and I'll play it.
            "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Hehe, yeah, for sure. Lovecraft sure had something going. I figure the more they follow his weirdness, the better the game will be

Comment

As long as they dont follow it strictly. Lovecraft's weirdness came from his ability to simultaneously be vivid, yet also leaving a lot up to the imagination of the reader. I would rather see things be interpolated into the existing Quake world.

I would rather they not do out and out Lovecraft... But rather render nightmarish dreams in which even death may die, a world where even the sky may lie, and the face where even the warrior may cry. Grim, ash, soot, sulfur and tears. It needs to be horrific.
                Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

me must continue Quake 4

Comment

Yeah whatever scar3crow, you know that's what I meant.

Comment

A continuation of Quake 1!! Yeah I would like it to be like that scar3crow... Have an eerie, medieval feel, with ominous and grim things hanging on the walls.. Crucified zombies and the most gory, disgusting things imaginable. Monsters of the most horrific kind.

Comment

I think what scar3crow was getting at was adding the more ethereal aspects of Lovecraft. The feeling of extra dimensions warping into each other, things not being as they seem, things having a dream-like quality, stuff changing and bending and of course Shamblers glorping through walls.

Comment

Originally posted by Sajt
                          ET:QW counts as another Quake2 sequel :p
                          ET:QW is the prequel to Quake2 (the war is on Earth between EGD and the Stroggs when they first attacked Earth)

and i rather have a prequel to Quake with a vast storyline of how Shub Niggurath conquered other dimensions

we already have "sequels" of Quake which aren't that good (where you have to kill the general of Shub, the super secret general of Shub, the colonel of Shub, the secretary, doorman and.. why not? the unborn child of Shub Niggurath.. )
                          Last edited by Aquashark; 03-31-2006, 10:33 AM.
                          one quake to rule them all.

Comment

Maybe you ARE the unborn child of Shub because you erupted from its belly

Comment

Working...
                            X