Problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem?

Ok, after all these years i downloaded quake enchaned to play some quake 1.

I did all 4 episodes but after the 4 episode i came to start lvl, and there is no hole? It supposed to be a hole to last boss?

Does the bar show that you have all four runes?

Comment

Well, here is the screenshot :

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2541/quakeoo1.jpg

Comment

looks like you only have the last 2 runes. You'll have to get the runes form episodes 1-2. Good thing those episodes aren't closed off

Comment

How did i came to episode 4 without geting first 2 runes then??

Comment

That's a question I can't answer for you :/ It might be possible that you started a new game after you finished the 2nd episode by accident then continued doing the third?

Comment

You can always type MAP E3M1 or E4M1 or END in the console.

Somehow you must have restarted or not saved your game somehow, you should have 4 runes.
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

You can enter the episodes in any order - you've completed episodes 3 + 4 but not 1 + 2. Any episode you've completed is blocked off by that rune tile shown in your screenshot.

Yep, two more to go

Comment

Use impulse 11 until you have all runes.

Comment

Working...
                  X