Zerstörer Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zerstörer Help

I am currently playing the old mod Zerstörer. However, I am stuck in the place right after you get the chainsaw on the second level. Does anyone remember how to progress from there? Thanks.

There is one grave different from the others right next to where you get/got the chainsaw.
    Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit View Post
      There is one grave different from the others right next to where you get/got the chainsaw.
      Well, I tried shooting rockets into that whole area. Am I suppose to shoot the red one?

Comment

C is where you found the Chainsaw.
        http://s1.image.gd/o/cd/cdd466b7b1b5...5d37c0564c.jpg

Comment

I'm stuck at the beginning of the second level. For the life of me I can't figure out how to destroy the gate after I get out of the grave. The zombie just gradually get me.

Comment

Destroy the lock.

Comment

I know I have to destroy the lock, but I can't figure out how. I shoot it with the shotgun and riot controller till I'm out of ammo and nothing. I even hack at it with my axe and nothing. Those are the only weapons I have. Can't find anything else. Tried shooting the graves and the odd spot of wall to the left of the gate.

Is there a GL hidden somewhere?

Comment

That's really odd, 3 hits from the Riot Controller are enough. Are you seeing blood spurt out of the lock when you shoot it?
                IT LIVES! http://directq.blogspot.com/

Comment

yeah. I remember seeing the blood. Can't remember how many times I shot it or if I hit it dead on each time. I'll give it another try later today.

Comment

Maybe try a different engine.

Comment

i'm stuck on the 2nd level, among the dead, in the cavern with all the stalagtites and the pool of lava.there's a stargate? on the other side . i can't find a switch or anything.

Comment

darkplaces + Zerstörer

halo people, speaking of bugs in zerstörer i can give you another one. i tested my effectinfo with various mods recently and i encountered another classic bug - items falling through the movable platforms. in the second level there is a hell knight statue which comes to life after you push some button near the start area. after you kill the hell knight; small platform with key should should appear above the small lava pool which is now in the place where previously stood the hell knight statue. platform is there, but the key falls through it to the lava pool so you have to use noclip.
                        -
                        no a big deal; just annoying.... i also tested one really old version of darkplaces and there was no problem.
                        my projects so far:

Travail retextured ___/___ Knave HD textures
                        Tronyn in high definiton ___/___Abyss of Pandemonium HD textures
                        Nehahra rtlights and other experiments

Comment

So you think this is a bug? I figured I am missing something, but I've looked and looked and still nothing. I even found and landed on both ledges when i fell from the room where the floor drops away, leading to my current position.

Comment

Yes, it's a DP bug (apparently). Playing the mod with any other port doesn't seem to cause a problem.

Comment

Hmmmmm...Ok. I'll try it with another engine. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X