Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q1SP – Tchak (the Tomb Of Chak Toh Ich´ak)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trinca View Post
    sorry I´ve changed my website

http://trinca.no.sapo.pt/maps.html
    ^^^

What a jerk! How rude!!!!!!!!
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

jerk why?

can´t I comeback to my first old site? trinca.no.sapo is my first site, got more then 10 years... and at least in there I dont owe nothing to anyone...

had a diferent opinion of you Baker but look like you are like all others.

stay well

Comment

jerk why?

can´t I comeback to my first old site? trinca.no.sapo is my first site, got more then 10 years... and at least in there I dont owe nothing to anyone...

had a diferent opinion of you Baker but look like you are like all others.

stay well
        I was kidding around with you, Trinca You know I think you are awesome.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

errrrrrrrr sorry Baker

Comment

errrrrrrrr sorry Baker
            I thought you'd get my silly joke. Haha

I never forget my friends

Comment

It's sometimes a bit difficult for non-native English speakers to get humour. I can attest to that. I'm German, so I have no humour. The other guy speaking English makes it even harder to get the meaning.

Scout's Journey
              Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

true golden boy

Portuguese people got hot blood but we are very nice people

Comment

Working...
                X