Problem On Darkplaces engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem On Darkplaces engine

Please, i have a problem whit darkplaces in a laptop 1,5 ghz and ati Radeon X600... When it run the screen is black, and it's impossibile to play, only 3 fps... Some solutions please?? thx...
    sigpic

no need to triple post asking the same question.
    about the problem, if the screen is black, how do you know it is running at 3 fps?

any way, with your system spec, darkplaces shouldn't run so slowly.
    Have you installed an appropriate driver for your video card?
    Does glquake run so slowly too?

Comment

I try to make a config.cfg whith other pc, that run darkplaces correctly, and in this case i can see some second of game, and the low fps.. But after normal istall i have only black screen.. The drivers are the last version, and omega relase for notebook...Understand? Sorry for my english...
      I'm a noob in forum, scuse me for 3 posts...
      sigpic

Comment

Yes, Glquake run correctly, and also other games like half life 2 and quake 4, but in the readme of darkplaces i see this note, but i try to change whitout resoults:
        Graphics Tips:
        Note: ATI Radeon Catalyst 3.10 drivers seem to have a weird gamma limiting 'feature' which rejects gamma settings it doesn't like, feel free to complain to ATI about this if it gets in your way (it probably will).

Visit the Effects Options submenu of Options, and check out the options.

Thx your time man
        sigpic

Comment

Have you tried the sdl version of darkplaces? It might be of some help. If not, then I suggest you play with Qrack.

Comment

Working...
          X