Soundtrack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soundtrack?

Someone here has got to have the origional soundtrack or at least know where to find it. Hook me up, please. Please!

Nm, search is your friend.
    Thanks, Baker

Is it possible to use these in Qrack? I love that engine.
    Last edited by BababooeyHTJ; 03-15-2009, 09:52 AM.

Comment

mirrrtttt!!!

Project-Aftershock

wikkawikka waaaaahhh

Comment

Originally posted by BababooeyHTJ View Post
        Is it possible to use these in Qrack? I love that engine.
        I'm assuming you've found some ogg files.

Only DarkPlaces supports those.

I wish more engines did.
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Yeah, I knd of miss the origional soundtrack. It' nice to play with that again.

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
            I'm assuming you've found some ogg files.

Only DarkPlaces supports those.

I wish more engines did.
            You just relax and wait.
            Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

the original soundtrack is on the Quake disc. upload the tracks onto iTunes or what ever your using and play them off that whilst playing Qrack or Darkplaces. Hope this helps anyone else out.

Comment

DirectQ supports them if you can find a Windows Media Player compatible codec.

In fact, it supports every audio format for which you have a WMP codec installed, (and will even play the audio from video files).

(Blatant plug).
                Last edited by MH; 06-08-2009, 04:51 PM. Reason: blatant plug
                IT LIVES! http://directq.blogspot.com/

Comment

*waves hands* Kleratu Verata Nikto!

Anyone have the Project Aftershock soundtrack in a usable format?
                  I cant seem to find a nice collection instead of downloading each link renaming each link etc etc (besides, I did that when I first ran acrossed it..and it was a mess)
                  Gnounc's Project Graveyard Gnounc's git repo

Comment

Personally, I use my Quake soundtracks the original way, only with a CD Image. I simply take soundtracks like the Aftershock one, make it into a CD image, load it up in Alcohol 120%, and it plays in any Quake engine the proper way.

Comment

Check out Quake soundtrack mp3 here:

Quake I - Original Soundtrack MP3 - Download Quake I - Original Soundtrack Soundtracks for FREE!

I think it is correct... However just a small note: track1 has some noisy part (2-3 s) right in the middle of the track... noticeable but still hearable... though.. In order to create your quake CD soundtrack, you need to create and empty track1 (at the beginning, before real music starts) as the track 1 is a data track: it is how it is viewed by the Quake engine..

Enjoy !
                      What Does Not Kill You, Makes You Stronger

Comment

I like the new AfterShock soundtracks, yet i cant find the download button!
                        It would be cool like LH says to burn to CD and have an updated version :/
                        almost makes me wanna make a map Episode or something, so I can play something new while listening to something new
                        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
                          It would be cool like LH says to burn to CD and have an updated version :/
                          Making an ISO file (or anything similar that is a CD image) of a Quake soundtrack works very well. I actually have about 3 alternative Quake soundtracks now - two of which I compiled myself from dark Ambient music I've collected over the years. The cool thing about .ISO files is that you have no file size limit. With a normal Audio CD, it has to be 700MB of .wav files at the most. With a CD image, you can make each track in the game 20 minutes long if you want, and get away with it. Doesn't matter if the CD image is 2GB (assuming you have the HD space). Most CD cloning programs can load up an image of any size.

Comment

I think it is possible with itune as well, just by exporting mp3 to CD writer... not sure at all, but I did it last year for some Techno Music Stuff....

Google is your friend: look there !
                            What Does Not Kill You, Makes You Stronger

Comment

I have an ISO, and I have it mounted using either poweriso or clonedrive.
                              So now I have 3 cd drives. 1 real and 2 virtual.
                              Now how do I get quake to read from drive e instead of d?
                              Gnounc's Project Graveyard Gnounc's git repo

Comment

Working...
                              X