No announcement yet.

Which Monster Would You Have Wanted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are those the spawn that fade in and out and have the rapid range attack?

If so, those guys are friggin cool, but definitely not my perception of a vomitus. Vomitus' for me are disgusting creatures.
    Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

The quoth thing has a cool disappearing animation.

Haven't any of you played Nehahra or looked at the models in QTest? You'll see the real vomitus.

Comment

Never did get around to Nehahra because I got fed up with the grunts.

And the last time I had QTest on my machine I had no idea on how to browse through such.
        Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

QTest had a crappy unskinned vomitus (as well as some other unskinned models finished for nehahra such as the gaunts). Can't remember if it was animated or not

Comment

it was, all it did was idle by moving a few of its legs and hovering his mouth open and closing

Comment

Originally posted by scar3crow
              Are those the spawn that fade in and out and have the rapid range attack?

If so, those guys are friggin cool, but definitely not my perception of a vomitus. Vomitus' for me are disgusting creatures.
              No, those are the Flying Polyps... There isn't a picture of the Vomitus in the mapping guide, just a description.
              16:03:04 <gb> when I put in a sng, I think I might need nails
              16:03:30 <gb> the fact that only playtesting tells me that probably means that my mind is a sieve

Comment

Working...
              X