Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scooby Doo looks for Zed2 Monsters

Scooby Doo Mysteries: Case of the Missing Zed2 Monsters

One of the biggest and longstanding mysteries in Quake is .. "Where the hell are the Zed2 map monsters?"

Here is the map:

Zed2.bsp download from Quakeworld.us

Start it in single player, press tab and it will show that there are 21 monsters or so.

Where are they? Can you help Scooby find them?

If you can find them, please tell us exactly how the heck you found them and what you did.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Hrm... I will have to search for them. I bet if you use noclip, you can fly outside into the grey void and see a box full of them. Or something with using noclip.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster
      Hrm... I will have to search for them. I bet if you use noclip, you can fly outside into the grey void and see a box full of them. Or something with using noclip.
      Well that's not very sporting of you.
      uakene.com

Comment

near where you start, there are two holes that are too dark for you to look into. shoot the left one until it explodes. now find your monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by deep.blue
          near where you start, there are two holes that are too dark for you to look into. shoot the left one until it explodes. now find your monsters.
          Tried it and that worked just fine, thanks!

(Is there an exit teleporter because I didn't see one after I killed all the monsters )
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Yeah, I didn't see one either. I didn't feel like looking for that long.

Comment

right beside the quad. dont fall down though!

Comment

Working...
              X