skins sp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skins sp?

is possible use skins single player game? i want use skins because i play game 3rd person view..

You mean player skins, I presume.

With certain engines the answer is yes.

Any of the Quakeworld engines like ezQuake that support single player do ... except that those engines don't allow playing in third person view (there is no chase_active 1 capability that I am aware of and you say that you play with 3rd person view).

So the best option is either Qrack or JoeQuake. With JoeQuake, you'd save a skin as something like c:\quake\joequake\textures\models\player.tga or (.png) or possibly even .pcx

Qrack it would work about the same, except that since Qrack supports so many more player appearance options that I don't know for sure if any special cvars need set.

Likewise, DarkPlaces is similar and the skin would probably need saved as c:\quake\id1\progs\player_0.mdl.tga and maybe it would automatically work but I have a lower confidence level that it is that simple.
    Last edited by Baker; 09-24-2009, 10:43 AM.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
    X