• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SP: The Pit

Map Name: The Pit
    Year Made: 2001
    Review Link: Team Shambler

Download link: thepit.zip

This is just one of the more spaceous and fun single player maps. Not hard. I was surprised to learn this map was made in 2001, it has more of a 1997 look to it.

The first time I saw this map was in the SDA Promotional Video (Video Download) where JoeQuake author and speedrunner Jozsef Szalontai does a triple rocket jump to the top of a rock.

I thought it was one of the coolest parts of the video and thought the map looked cool too. If you have not seen the SDA Promotional Video, you have been missing out.

(And you happen to like that, you should check out: The Speed Demos Archive and the Quake Done Quick video)
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Yep, I've played this map before. Wasn't too great... A little boring for my tastes.

Comment

Working...
    X