Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Credits Room?

I found this on a cheat website:
    "There's a secret credits room found in the Underneath level by shooting all of the pictures of demons."

I'm not sure what level that is. however in the "start" map behind a wall on the right of the large portal leading to Shub-Niggurath there is another portal but it does nothing. So were is this secret credits room?

Hi,
    E2M7 is "the underneath" and if you shoot all the pictures of demons on the walls throughout the level (you will notice the pcitures bleed a little when you first shoot them and continue to do so until they've "had enough") there is a door to a room which can then be opened. Where is it? well if you go to the RL adjacent to the room which shoots out the spikes there is a long straight corridor leading off to the left. Halfway along that corridor on the right is a door which will now open when shot and lead you to a room with an orange omega like shaped motif on the wall. It doesn't do a lot as I recall but it sounds like this is what you are after.

Hope this helps

Monty
    Mr.Burns
    "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

The raven symbol and initials TW & TC beneath it are a nod to a series of levels designed by Tim Willits and his sister Theresa Chasar for Doom, not to id collaborators Raven Software, as is often thought.
      Quake > Maps > E2M7, The Underearth, by Tim Willits

Theresa Chasar reappears in Doom 3 (she has an office near the trench in Enpro Plant, and transforms into a Lost Soul), where Willits was lead designer or something like it.

Tim Willits - The Doom Wiki - Doom, Doom 2, Doom 3, and more

Theresa Chasar - The Doom Wiki - Doom, Doom 2, Doom 3, and more

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxnIxMR17n4]YouTube - Doom 3 - first meeting with Lost Soul[/ame]

There is an audio log by her in Doom 3 which is a little funny.
      Scout's Journey
      Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Originally posted by DASl-l View Post
        however in the "start" map behind a wall on the right of the large portal leading to Shub-Niggurath there is another portal but it does nothing. So were is this secret credits room?
        That's for deathmatch.
        e|------------------------0---------------
        B|---------------0^1----------------1----
        G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
        D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
        A|---------------0------------------------
        E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by foq View Post
          That's for deathmatch.
          Oh, I never thought of playing a deathmatch in Start.bsp

So the Raven symbol with the initials is the credits room? Kinda disapointing. I was expecting something more elaborate like the one you see in QuakeII.

Comment

Working...
          X