• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SP: Crescendo of Dreams

Map Name: Crescendo of Dreams
    Year Made: 2005 (November!)
    Review Link: Underworld Reviews

Download at Quaddicted: ne_marb.zip

Uses the Quoth Expansion pack created last year (Quoth page) which has numerous new monsters, such as this:

"The medium sized layout is populated by a good number (108 on hard skill) of custom quoth and traditional medieval quake enemies. Droles and shamblers provide the toughest challenges ..."

Rating at Underworld: Crescendo of Dreams 15/20
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Baker , that monster you posted a picture of , bears a UNCANNY resemblence to the monsters in Vin Deisel's "Pitch Black" movie, the movie before Chronicles of Riddick.

this is the best pic I could find ,

Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Yay Doom textures!

\o/
      "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

That level looks similar to that level in ULTIMATE DOOM where you fight the giant spider thing. Cool looking.

Comment

ne_marb is underrated. It is very, very cool (and I can rip the textures from it.)

also, Quoth is underrated.

as is Chapters.

and knave.wad.

and Doom.

make more quoth stuff suckers!

(don't look at me, I need all my time for the big Quake2 test and writeup that will hit this board sometime soon - I made myself finish it and now I got myself a shiny metal ass and joined the cult of this underrated game. To the point of contemplating buying Q4 only for the Q2 and mission packs.)

Quake is even more oldschool than me! Yay! I'm underrated, too!
          Scout's Journey
          Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Originally posted by golden_boy
            (don't look at me, I need all my time for the big Quake2 test and writeup that will hit this board sometime soon - I made myself finish it and now I got myself a shiny metal ass and joined the cult of this underrated game. To the point of contemplating buying Q4 only for the Q2 and mission packs.)
            Hurry up, heheh. :d :d :d
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
            X