zerstörer crashes at 'true love waits' map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zerstörer crashes at 'true love waits' map

just yesterday discovered the zerstörer mod and am totally loving it, been playing it an awefull lot. and it worked perfectly... untill now that is

at zer1m6 - true love waits i keep getting crashes just after activating the sanquinoch, darkplaces keeps stopping with the same error-message each time

included is a screenshot with the error
    Attached Files
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Happened to me too. So sad, because i really love Zerstorer, I play it since I was 10-11 years old

Comment

LordHavoc left a comment on my youtube playthrough of this level:

I think sv_gameplayfix_blowupfallenzombies 0 might fix the Sanguinoch but not sure, I haven't played the mod in years. That cvar is forced to 0 when playing Scourge of Armagon (mission pack 1) as well due to bugs.

Good old days of the level_design channel on efnet, chatted with the team a fair amount.

Try that and see what happens.
      Clan Brotherhood of the Axe

Comment

thanx a lot, that worked

i did still get a crash once but not anymore after that and was able to finish the level normally without any further problems

well, beside getting killed a 100 times that is
        are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
        > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
        everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Working...
        X