Arcanum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcanum

This has been a grate map but some strange things have happened a few times after killing a monster a message pops up saying player changed there name to progs/h_knight.mdl... after that the only way i can move is to jump the walk no longer works also some times there are invisible monsters where all you see is them shooting at you. if you know whats going wrong let me know and if you have never played it give it a go! and if you can get past the first world with out impulse 9 post a video cose no way could i kill all the zombies with just a axe

I tried JD but just gave up! Not my kind of gameplay. The level design looked fantastic though I cheated and noclipped a bit.
    Name's damage_inc, and killing is my business. Don't worry though, it's nothing personal! Oh wait... maybe it is

Comment

i am stuck also on level 4 i cant find the exit its one of thows kill them all to open the door and i killed every one i could find but it thinks theirs one more left if you can make it to level 2 and 3 its a total kill fest! i saw a vid on youtube of some 2 player action and it took them 45 min to clear one map.

Comment

Working...
      X