Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darkplaces mod - disable auto health

Hi all,

Is there a way to disable automatic health topup in single player mode under the darkplaces mod?

thanks

I want to help but ...automatic health topup......

top off?
    top up?

Need more info
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

i remember someone else asked about this before long ago.

answer: no there isnt a way to disable automatic pickup of health in client, it would require a qc mod
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
        I want to help but ...automatic health topup......

top off?
        top up?

Need more info
        When you've taken damage, your health automatically starts replenishing itself.

Originally posted by splitterface View Post
        i remember someone else asked about this before long ago.

answer: no there isnt a way to disable automatic pickup of health in client, it would require a qc mod
        Ok thanks, no problem. I've just enabled the fuhquake mod instead and playing single player that way. The darkplaces binary handles it perfectly.

Comment

ah... i thought you were referring to automatic pickup of health when walking over a healthbox.

either way... that too requires a mod, what you want. anything you wanna change about any aspect about the game has to be done with a qc mod.
          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
          > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Working...
          X