New maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New maps

HELL YEA 2 new maps are on the quakeinjector today!!!

For My Babies - Bin Dunne Gorne 2
    Clean Cut

Quaddicted.com - Quaddicted.com

time to go kill...

nice
    the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

PICS OF For My Babies - Bin Dunne Gorne 2

http://quakeone.com/attachment.php?a...1&d=1364316757

if i was to play this agin i would play it level 2 first then level 3 then level 1 at the end...

you can start on any map you want and your guns get taken at the end of each level any way so may as well shake up the order so you dont feel let down after playing level one cose level one is epic and everything quake should be!

i did not find all the ruins is level 3 if i would have i guess that changes the ending from what i have read... but the best boss fight i found is at the end of level one
      Attached Files

Comment

I LOVE this baby

Comment

oooh, pics look awesome. downloading it right away!

looove medieval castles and such, and those pics look epic <3

totally have to give that map a try
          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
          > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

just tried fmb-bdg2 last night and loved it so much i kept playing all through the 3maps included. <3

brilliant and beautifull maps, absolutely loved the brilliant architecture of the maps and how big they were, and i also love the added monsters and textures from hexen and from quoth. and it was awesome that it featured several new lovecraftian-inspired bosses

and they seem to work 100% in darkplaces

truely amazing maps, a must-try for anyone. if you love medieval castles and such and love lovecraftian monsters, you must play this <3
            Last edited by talisa; 03-29-2013, 12:48 PM.
            are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
            > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
            everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Edit: Disregard.
              Last edited by manwithnoname22; 06-09-2013, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X