Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, mad bro

(Mom)Mark is pissing me off lately.

Is Mark a boy (Lol) or a girl (Mom) or both (TRANNY!)

Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

I understand you... I agree I target some stuff you also do... and I don't see the world black or white like only you can do brah.

I'm very pissed these days... don't know why... I won't let Q1 die or get powned by anyone thinking they can/do something to prevent it when it's not the case.

There is a lot of work ahead... LOT... every obstacles will have to be identified and eliminated... one by one... every opportunities (real ones) should be considered but to its real interest...

I'm losing interest for the small details if the big picture is slowly but certainly fading in your face.

FOK YOU ANYWAY!

Comment

Calm down dudes. Talk.

Comment

this might have been better in a pm. mom is ok in my book. we need more energetic personalities around here.
        My Avatars!
        Quake Leagues
        Quake 1.5!!!
        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

I say we send them to the start map and make them hold hands tell the wall zombies die

i hope you both lafe and have a better day

Comment

This is in the venting area so it is fine to me... I PM Mindz all the time.

We just are now in sort of "competition" mod I guess... Mindz is my hero but sometimes you got to bump him a little to twist the story.

Comment

So R00k look the email I've just received hehe!

You're funny to type "venting" stuff and then deleting it hhahahah... that's what you do when you drunk biatch!

---

Dear Mom,

R00k has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Yes, mad bro - in the Venting Area forum of QuakeOne - Quake 1 Resurrection.

This thread is located at:
              http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-tal...-new-post.html

Here is the message that has just been posted:
              Mark, ur a fool.

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
              QuakeOne - Quake 1 Resurrection

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:

To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:

Comment

this thread makes no sense. It's like there is some kind of venting going on here, but the cause is a complete mystery.
                http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Mark,

Im sorry i got upset and started to take it out on you.
                  You work hard sharing your experiences and like of Quake with everyone.

Im not one to critique your videos, as im not verse in the whole production of promotional videos. I started to suggest music/theme that would be more keen to the actual player base; you need a song to make one excited to play .. something they can relate to. But my suggestion turned sour and my ego festered like a sad sod.

But again, i shouldnt bitch about your efforts, you mean well. I was just drunk and that's how shit happens. You're a good guy and most people might be annoyed by what they dont understand. Your English isnt 100% and sometimes you miss some of the laymen-urban slang type jokes, which most people take for granted so they conclude your just not normal. I disagree and find your antics (albeit awkward to some) true to the nature you are trying to present in a fun lively way.

I now realize that one cannot post something then say "wait im really drunk and talking out my ass so i should just erase that", without the php sending a "you got mail" notification containing the whole msg.

I apologize for being a rude arrogant bastard.
                  Last edited by R00k; 05-12-2013, 03:52 PM.
                  www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

One word to remove the mystery ; Frustration.
                    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

2 1/2 words...

love & hate (same or close same feeling).

Comment

Hey R00k,

I'm probably the one here that knows you the best... and even if you say you are 43 in reality you are just a kid... like most of us and I don't know if I shoud say this but here is a story for kids...

From 6-12 I was waiting a guy outside (after) school, a different one each and every day, to fight him for a reason or another (when biatching a younger that was my favorite motive).

Well guess what... I've been the most popular guy in all schools I went... and I made 15

A fight (verbal or physical) for us, guys from the real tough time, means and represents a challenge is many ways and after the result we better apreciate each other because we now KNOW our limits.

And by the way... lol... you far from the limit I'll accept from you so don't worry and thanks for your kind comments... I know what you really think about me and I'll fight anytime with you if you insist hehe.

About your detailed post, I didn't catch 100% (may be just 60-70)... don't start to write/talk like Baker you going to lose me quiet fast.

P.S.
                        When someone do such a post like that I feel I got to upgrade to the same level that is also a good reason for me to fear it I guess... so don't you see how better I did this post?? I do hehe!
                        Last edited by Mom; 05-12-2013, 04:52 PM.

Comment

blah blah blah play quake.
                          Rambo[RuM]
                          I support:
                          Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
                          Qrack - Thank You r00k
                          Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
                          Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

when you guys stop posting your lips on each others buns, maybe you can tell me what server you're playing on and I can come be fodder for a bit.
                            http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
                              when you guys stop posting your lips on each others buns, maybe you can tell me what server you're playing on and I can come be fodder for a bit.
                              what??!! u play quake! impossibra!!!!!!
                              My Avatars!
                              Quake Leagues
                              Quake 1.5!!!
                              Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Working...
                              X