Clear All

• The Quake Injector

The Quake Injector DOWNLOAD SITE IS DOWN

IM RESETTING UP QUAKE CAN'T GET THE THE WEBPAGE TO WORK

IF SOME ONE CAN UP IT FOR ME THAT WOULD BE NICE

BUT I HEAR THERES A NEW MAP TODAY!!!!

EDIT:
    FIX: https://www.quaddicted.com/files/too...tor-alpha2.zip
    Last edited by JDSTONE; 05-12-2013, 02:29 PM.

I got this trying to access their page:

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at haukerehfeld.de has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.
    Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.
    What's that about!
    Name's damage_inc, and killing is my business. Don't worry though, it's nothing personal! Oh wait... maybe it is

Comment

Here's the NEW map page: mstalk1c.zip - Midnight Stalker by Simon 'Sock' O'Callaghan in the Quake map archive at Quaddicted.com Jus' run it manually
      Name's damage_inc, and killing is my business. Don't worry though, it's nothing personal! Oh wait... maybe it is

Comment

i got the same thing i may just hafe to run the new one off MG .bat trick but dam i love this tool hope it gets fixed soon thanks for the link

Comment

I use Linux so it's a bit easier for me... but if I remember correctly, I go to my Quake folder "Right click and drag" my Quake "executable" to just some white space, it will the ask to create a shortcut, yes... and then right click and choose properties and append this: " -heapsize 64000 -game mstalk +map mstalk" to the command line. NOT the "start in" text field

It's a pretty cool map but grrrr... SOCK has it so it's pixelated!!! Must be a config file in the .pak file, hehe.

Comment

FIXED
            FIX FROM spirit ät quaddicted döt com.

https://www.quaddicted.com/files/too...tor-alpha2.zip

ALL IS GOOD IN THE WORLD
            Last edited by JDSTONE; 05-25-2013, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by damage_inc View Post
              It's a pretty cool map but grrrr... SOCK has it so it's pixelated!!! Must be a config file in the .pak file, hehe.
              I was wondering over it myself... Is it because it's meant for Mark V (as written in the readme)???
              MOD it! Start Point Remake Quake Scout's Journey Quaketastic WhiteDay Quake Terminus UQE

Comment

As long as we have Hannes, Quake will not die !

Comment

2 new maps in 2 days is not bad for a game as old as this

Comment

Originally posted by hgdagon View Post
                    I was wondering over it myself... Is it because it's meant for Mark V (as written in the readme)???
                    I don't know. I simply deleted the quake.rc file in the .pak and all was back to normal for me

Comment

Mails are a private medium, don't just paste their contents publicly please.
                      Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

@JD

Back-up: the act of creating copies of your files and placing them in a location where you can easily access and restore them.

Down websites have no power over a back-up.

Drive Z:
                        |_Quake/
                        ....|_everything Quake you have ever downloaded
                        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

[QUOTE=JDSTONER;133665]FIXED
                          FIX FROM spirit

https://www.quaddicted.com/files/too...tor-alpha2.zip

Comment

It's pretty scary.

There are legit links like Darkplaces and Qrack, along alongside of those there's the Quake Injector which pops up with REPORTED ATTACK SITE. Does not cast a positive light on those other sites or on QuakeOne.com for linking to it. It should really be removed until the problem is resolved.

Comment

Heh, maybe quakeone.com should display proper links to external files then instead of trying to make believe it hosts them itself.
                              Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

Working...
                              X