Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This generation of gamers. My generation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was born we used to play hide and seek in the forest. What seems more fun to you? Sitting behind a desk all day or climbing trees and making new friend. Actual friends, not internet people. I used to play pong in the arcades, where I had actual incentive to win because I had to put in actual money. Pong was the first game where you had to outsmart your enemies, so Quake really is a poor ripoff. It might be clear that I am obviously a superior human being to you because I am so much older, so much less corrupt and I was at the root, not at the watered down outwashes.

I am the conservative master race, my childhood > your childhood, my ideas > your ideas, my voice > your voice. Bow down to my superior intellect and go fuck yourselves while I go admire myself in the mirror. Amen.

*hides behind a rock*

Comment

I do not think anyone here actually meant "older means better" in the absolute sense. The problem is some people, overall youngster, see innovation where there is none. And for some reason see good ideas in limitations.
      It is fairly ironic that nowadays doom would be more a survival horror than a FPS...
      Contradiction is truth. Fear is freedom. Rights are privileges. Job is a commodity. Ignorance is strength.

Comment

Oh no, I thought I responded to confirm I don't follow that mindset, but I suppose work has made the better of me here.

I'm not saying older =/= better

It was just a poorly written post about how people don't appreciate what was done right, in favour of what they recognise. Sounds odd, but that's literally what the mindset seems to be. Just ignore what got us here, and repeat this. :v
        twitch
        wew lad

Comment

Oh btw, I didn't mean to insult anyone. Was on a hyperbolic trajectory when I wrote that

Comment

It's fine. xD

It was very true and a well written point. Getting upset would be a bit silly.
            twitch
            wew lad

Comment

Working...
            X