Blasphemy inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blasphemy inside

I've never considered saying this til today, but...

If you can't tolerate fucking being killed in Q1 after all these years, and must bitch and complain when it happens. You should just delete quake now, do us the favor and go play some fn connect-4 or checkers.

some insight into the bullshit?

Today a well known RuneQuaker who's disowned CTF / other forms of Quake , got mad when I used Rune of Weirdness on them, suicided, then proceeded to bitch about the rune's / rune traps......

Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

And you think such players would be nice when losing a connect-4 or checkers game?
    Contradiction is truth. Fear is freedom. Rights are privileges. Job is a commodity. Ignorance is strength.

Comment

Originally posted by ezzetabi View Post
      And you think such players would be nice when losing a connect-4 or checkers game?

I think you missed the most important part about them playing connect-4 or checkers? Hint ,its the fact they won't be in the server doing it. (being childish / asshole / whatever)

Are you ready to play some multiplayer NetQuake??? we could honestly use a influx of players who don't tear up at the first sight of a difficult opponent,and other lame shit.

edited PS : I've noticed ' hit or miss' ' in terms of Quake being fun lately, its easy to determine who the sour ****es of our community are, just hang around us for a month or so, amongst the various NQ servers.

picking and choosing who you play with makes a world of difference whether you're gonna enjoy yourself or despise that particular gaming session of Q1.

Pray for rain for this dwindling puddle of water is turning stagnant, it really annoys me more than anything.
      Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 06-06-2013, 11:58 AM.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

On the other hand when I am in the gaming club I see those persons playing normal board games. It is not better, it might be even worse as you are in the same room of them. In Quake you can just disconnect you know?

I am not sure where the problem is, maybe in education, but it seems it is plenty of sore losers.

Edit:
        xkcd comic strongly related.
        Contradiction is truth. Fear is freedom. Rights are privileges. Job is a commodity. Ignorance is strength.

Comment

rofl

100% correct!

Comment

Working...
          X