Banned by Mark @ Speaknow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned by Mark @ Speaknow

I believe (know,minus hard evidence) Q. Mark [0!0] banned me from Speaknow tonight.

I wonder if Mark understands that Speaknow.Quakeone.Com could point to a new server, as Solecord owns the DNS.

If this was Chess, then I would call that Check.
    If this was Chess,and it went another round, I could call the Check Mate.

Mark, quit being a douche bag. Clearly you've picked up the bill for Speaknow, thats great. That server has been around for ages now,and now that you're at the helm your fucking things up. I'm just as much a member of this community as the next guy or gal, so abusing the ownership of a server utilizing a DNS provided by Solecord can be rectified rather easily. Sure,it won't be the Speaknow that its been for ages now, but its not like another server in chicago can't take its place.

Update ; I'm at RAGE , waiting on an opponent when Mark shows up, and this transpires. Looks like someone didn't like the idea of what I proposed, and got off Quake promptly to contact his ?lawyer/Solecord/Mom Fone?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 07-02-2013, 11:33 PM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

oh yea PS : INB4 MONO TROLLS ME. lulz
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Mindz you must be kidding me lol.

Keeping trying to get the flow from speaknow is not a good idea.

One day you might just be banned... FOR REAL!

But don''t worry you could always connect and find me at mindzisjustagirl.servequake.com:26008.
      Last edited by Mom; 07-03-2013, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Why Mark? Your idea to ban me GAVE me the idea, you MADE me think of the situation for EXACTLY what it is.

You picked up the Speaknow bill, now you have an long standing server under your malfunctioning mindset and continually abuse it. Balls in your court bro, continue to act a fool and be a dick. I know how to play that game,and play it well I shall o_O
        Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 07-03-2013, 06:54 AM.

Comment

oh great, all we need is more admin abuse.
          My Avatars!
          Quake Leagues
          Quake 1.5!!!
          Definitive HD Quake

Comment

2+ years here and I have never seen a post that says that something good has happened. It's never "everything was awesome" or "we've been playing for months and everyone gets along and has a good time"

I don't know what happened, nor do I care...all I see is the same shit that I always see.... boo hoo, waaah, grrrr, more boo hoo, threats, bullshit, crying....

why would anyone (new) want to play this game? They'd have to play with "you" and "you" suck.
            http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
              2+ years here and I have never seen a post that says that something good has happened. It's never "everything was awesome" or "we've been playing for months and everyone gets along and has a good time"

I don't know what happened, nor do I care...all I see is the same shit that I always see.... boo hoo, waaah, grrrr, more boo hoo, threats, bullshit, crying....

why would anyone (new) want to play this game? They'd have to play with "you" and "you" suck.
              Glad your do not give a fuck is in 100% working order, its been noted. My give a fuck is in full working order however, and can't see it being broken anytime soon. Next time you're just passing through just to piss all over my give a fuck post, how bout go code something instead. It's a simple request, I just as much as the next guy who becomes Mark's admin abuse target, don't appreciate the bullshit and as such I'm calling attention to it.

Don't PURPOSELY stick yourself in the middle of my give a fuck, shit broseph (unless your onboard with rectifying/offer an opinion thats on topic etc)

........... I don't know how to take your post other than like this

o_O

edited : I kinda regret saying this,kinda not. The smaller the community, the easier to catch flak / step on toes / get annoyed beyond what its worth.
              Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 07-03-2013, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post

Just a note... this is the "VENTING" forum, not the "AWESOME NEWS" forum... just sayin...

Comment

TRue,

Also note that Mark and Mindzx arent really that pissed at each other.
                  It's like a couple cousins wrestling at the family reunion.

I really dont care that MoM picked up the speaknow tab. It's almost senseless to argue about being banned or banning in the 1st place when we have only 5 people play a week around here.

Quake's multiplayer scene is at its weakest point in years.

let's bitch about that?
                  www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Name's damage_inc, and killing is my business. Don't worry though, it's nothing personal! Oh wait... maybe it is

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
                      TRue,

Also note that Mark and Mindzx arent really that pissed at each other.
                      It's like a couple cousins wrestling at the family reunion.

I really dont care that MoM picked up the speaknow tab. It's almost senseless to argue about being banned or banning in the 1st place when we have only 5 people play a week around here.

Quake's multiplayer scene is at its weakest point in years.

let's bitch about that?
                      Exactly, Mark's a cool guy when he wants to be, and as R00k mentioned Q1 isn't exactly over flowing with players to fill servers. I seen 3 players on speaknow, showed up for 2v2, got banned. Not one of Mark's best moments.

Mark picking up Speaknow's tab should be a GREAT thing, it preserves a long standing CAx server. As it was , Speaknow wasn't being paid for, BUT it remained up. Who knows how it slipped through the cracks, all I know is this, Mark now pays for Speaknow, it is no longer a derelict server. Now the question remains, will Mark continue to foot the bill? When and If Mark decides he is done footing the bill, will it recieve that same "slipped through the cracks" luck? I doubt it. Will Mark shape up to be a fair and just server owner? I hope.
                      Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 07-04-2013, 11:24 AM.

Comment

We really only need 3 servers per mod, WEST CENTRAL EAST.
                        True tx vs chi can play a factor.
                        If one server goes down, another will pop up.
                        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Sole, could we get an "everything is awesome" subforum?

Comment

Hey boys... I never almost read "complainings" and also didn't here but just let me say this very quick...

@Mindz

I could talk with / againts / about you for days you just want to put your nose everywhere hehe ok but if you then come to have a snack and then invite all people to your favorite server cause you sux bad like usual well it's not welcome at speaknow nor anywhere i know so i just want to ask you to stop coming playing 1-2 matches and then asking the people to go rage for any reason you find.

I got all relative proofs of what i'm talking about but i dont care.

Last thing... all your G.I.R.L.S. chantage the last 2-3 weeks happend just when I was making a demo or 2 with 150dm3 or 3mddm3... u just came at the wrong time but you still had to be the 0ne man show guy... all right all right (you the main actor in 2 videos just in S#.

Mindz I can ban you and BA to continuing doing that... come on lets declare a break in this (your) fight and will see in 3-6 months.

NOW FOK YOU RIGHT!

Hope I'm back in the real game s00n... fokin busy!

BTW I'm not the owner/admin (which is obviously anonymous) i'm just a serverside collaborator.

I was approached and took time to think about it cause I knew not much about it... after good negociation we found a deal... something important is coming... something you can't find in this community but that will help without limits anymore... tbc!
                            Last edited by Mom; 07-04-2013, 05:47 PM.

Comment

@ speaknow

Comment

Working...
                              X