• Show
Clear All

the more i read this, the more this comes to mind:
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Then play some TF or some MEGATF (MEGATF is ALOT popular than TF).
      Or set up a different server with a Different admin.
      Problem solved.
      I am like a stray dog, lost in between what I do and what I should do.
      But sometimes, all you need is Imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by Mom View Post
        Hey boys... I never almost read "complainings" and also didn't here but just let me say this very quick...

@Mindz

I could talk with / againts / about you for days you just want to put your nose everywhere hehe ok but if you then come to have a snack and then invite all people to your favorite server cause you sux bad like usual well it's not welcome at speaknow nor anywhere i know so i just want to ask you to stop coming playing 1-2 matches and then asking the people to go rage for any reason you find.

I got all relative proofs of what i'm talking about but i dont care.

Last thing... all your G.I.R.L.S. chantage the last 2-3 weeks happend just when I was making a demo or 2 with 150dm3 or 3mddm3... u just came at the wrong time but you still had to be the 0ne man show guy... all right all right (you the main actor in 2 videos just in S#.

Mindz I can ban you and BA to continuing doing that... come on lets declare a break in this (your) fight and will see in 3-6 months.

NOW FOK YOU RIGHT!

Hope I'm back in the real game s00n... fokin busy!

BTW I'm not the owner/admin (which is obviously anonymous) i'm just a serverside collaborator.

I was approached and took time to think about it cause I knew not much about it... after good negociation we found a deal... something important is coming... something you can't find in this community but that will help without limits anymore... tbc!
        You're delusional,or something.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

puuuhleeeeease...

Name's damage_inc, and killing is my business. Don't worry though, it's nothing personal! Oh wait... maybe it is

Comment

Mark continue's his douchery, so I presume Quakeone.com could be on the look out for a new Chicago CAx server. Atleast, I am.I was playing to new players tonight ,2 versus me, and I asked where you guys from, Ohio. So we got to Speaknow, which is in Chicago,IL. They shave off 20-30 ping and I get banned again. OOF?

I need a free VPN in the mean time,anyone got some suggestions?
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Mindz I vote we ban you from quake once for all... ty!

Comment

Mindz I'm sorry but I've quit this place once cause of your BS... so now you really ban at speaknow... you won't bs talk again it ever... and FUCK YOU!

Now don't try to have all people to cray too about it... it's just YOU... so who care really!

Comment

Originally posted by Mom View Post
                  Mindz I'm sorry but I've quit this place once cause of your BS... so now you really ban at speaknow... you won't bs talk again it ever... and FUCK YOU!

Now don't try to have all people to cray too about it... it's just YOU... so who care really!
                  myself and two NEW players showed up @ Rage/ I invited them to your server / then you banned me.

WAKE UP MARK, YOUR DELUSIONAL. Quit your shit, you couldn't, so fixing your bullshit, shall I pursue!

Mark, you could have chosen leaving me the fuck alone to enjoy Quake1 multiplayer with the rest of our dwindling community, but you decided to be a huge douchebag. Don't get mad and cry victimization when you know damn good and well if you had simply fucked off I wouldn't bother you,I don't bother anymore.I play my favorite game and move on.

You decided fucking with me was more important.... you made your bed, lie in it. I talked to a well known server-host about the scenario and maybe something will get worked out,maybe not. Just know you brought this on yourself bro.

Would it have been so hard to cut me slack and stop abusing your position of being a server owner ?I mean,server owning douchebag.

Comment

why is this thread still open?

(looks for baker, remembers he isnt admin. sole!!)
                    My Avatars!
                    Quake Leagues
                    Quake 1.5!!!
                    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Why wouldnt it be, This is the Venting forum. IM FUCKING VENTING. Nuff said? Go beat mark in a 1v1 @ speaknow and maybe he'll bane you too while mom on fone etc.

I'm @ Server

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                        Why wouldnt it be, This is the Venting forum. IM FUCKING VENTING. Nuff said? Go beat mark in a 1v1 @ speaknow and maybe he'll bane you too while mom on fone etc.

I'm @ Server
                        good point. im outta here
                        My Avatars!
                        Quake Leagues
                        Quake 1.5!!!
                        Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Ya, i dunno if its the beer, the heat outside, or the lack of players, but lastnight i was bitchn instead of playin
                          www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Hm...Maybe I should buy Speaknow.

Comment

You can't afford it until you publish your Q1 story!

Comment

unbanned-by-mark-@-speaknow

Comment

Working...
                                X