Remove non-quake 1 shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove non-quake 1 shit

Idk maybe its just me, but this site is QuakeOne is it not? Why the hell do we continue to host quakes younger redneck brothers crap? If I gave a shit about quake 2, quake 3, quake 4, quake wars, or quakelive then I would visit there respectives sites. Awh no site for one or more of them?..too bad they SUCK!
    Rambo[RuM]
    I support:
    Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
    Qrack - Thank You r00k
    Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
    Zero CTF - Thanks mono

I have to disagree with you, homie. Quake 2, Q3, Q4, Q Live, etc. are all VERY important. Think about it... If it wasn't for Q2's existence, Quake 1 would have died after a few years. People would be scratching their heads and asking themselves: "Quake what?"

"I love Quake but I hate Quake 2. Quake 2 is pure garbage..." <== I actually see that as a contradiction.

No disrespect, I'm just saying.

I know that we all have different opinions, but please think before you post.
    "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

most conversations about other games are in the 'other games' sub forum.

so ull get a mix of posts about doom, hexen, etc.

actually posting about modern games will result in people coming here from a Google Search.
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

If there's posts about other games, including other non-quake 1 games, in forums other than "other games" hit report post and I'll move them if they deem it necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by rambo View Post
          i would visit there respectives sites. Awh no site for one or more of them?..too bad they suck!
          "What is an opinion?"

I jest though. I get that you don't enjoy them yourself, but from what I've seen, non Q1 posts are generally kept to the other games section. :v

I would say that we need more Q1 related posts, but I have nothing to post in relation to quake 1. So I can't exactly change that, thus without any contribution to make I have no need to complain. idk, it just seems like a waste of time. (Since it's not like people haven't mentioned it already)

anyway...

twitch
          wew lad

Comment

Originally posted by OMacKnight View Post
            "What is an opinion?"

I jest though. I get that you don't enjoy them yourself, but from what I've seen, non Q1 posts are generally kept to the other games section. :v

I would say that we need more Q1 related posts, but I have nothing to post in relation to quake 1. So I can't exactly change that, thus without any contribution to make I have no need to complain. idk, it just seems like a waste of time. (Since it's not like people haven't mentioned it already)

anyway...

It's pretty quiet in the servers. PowerZord (he who loves to touch the buns) showed up belly aching about wanting to play CTF, problem with it was we barely had 2v2 / 3v3. I reckon people should connect to a server and await some newb like me to show up,its beyond plausible to happen.

I see Shmack being played, I'll go play.
            I see Rage being played, I'll go play.
            etc

Typically I will idle 2 start gaming, tonight I seeded myself @ Rage and Dreadful showed up, followed by more and more players. We topped out nicely, goodgames tonight.
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Ya I jumped on RAGE and idled for about 10 minutes and other showed up, too bad i got to drunk after dinner to play any more.

Comment

just a opinion guys. I get it. keep it to myself it seems. oh well.

I used right area, venting...

so I did nothing wrong.

I use recent search to dig up whats new with q1, guess I just got tired of marking read all those threads I deem as pointless.
                Rambo[RuM]
                I support:
                Qrack - Thank You r00k
                Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Damn nice avatar again

Originally posted by OMacKnight View Post
                  "What is an opinion?"

anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by rambo View Post
                    just a opinion guys. I get it. keep it to myself it seems. oh well.

I used right area, venting...

so I did nothing wrong.

I use recent search to dig up whats new with q1, guess I just got tired of marking read all those threads I deem as pointless.
                    Yah I just do my bitching and move on. Whats funny is when someones like "Oh hey your bitching" and im like "FUCK YAH IM BITCHING".

Forum is an excellent source of frustration venting, im bout to serve up some bitching about USPS.
                    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                      Yah I just do my bitching and move on. Whats funny is when someones like "Oh hey your bitching" and im like "FUCK YAH IM BITCHING".

Forum is an excellent source of frustration venting, im bout to serve up some bitching about USPS.
                      touchae
                      Rambo[RuM]
                      I support:
                      Qrack - Thank You r00k
                      Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Originally posted by Mom View Post
                        Damn nice avatar again

Thanks xD

Might do another one now that I've gotten better at linework and shading since then.
                        Last edited by OMacKnight; 07-25-2013, 05:46 AM. Reason: Because I'm a pleb who can't spell correctly.
                        twitch
                        wew lad

Comment

More quake less talk.... I wish i could do more quake less work!

Comment

This one's for you bro!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pafY6sZt0FE]Grateful Dead - Truckin&#39; - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
                              This one's for you bro!

Grateful Dead - Truckin' - YouTube

Got Some Blotter Dude?

**Wonders..... DO They have Quake Blotter? :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X