No announcement yet.

found this by chanse...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and shazaam! lastly, also the batteries have been updated with custom texturing

decided to go with scribbles on plates on sides of the boxes instead which imo makes more sense then an S on its side

this was the last set of the ammo-boxes and thus the pack im selling will be updated with the new versions now that they're all updated
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

exploding boxes have received update too with custom & QRP textures

so that means everything is updated now, except the wolf3D map.

on the textures in that map ive done some digging who made the textures i used and what they state is allowed.
      all textures except 2 have been made by freelanzer which states his textures are free-to-use for anything under condition
      that he is credited with real name, email-adress and link to website, so i will add those to the ad of the map.

2 textures i used were made by MikeNick2. in readme of DHTP (from which i took textures) it didnt state what rights his textures have,
      and to ask permissions to the maker personally, and it included email-adress of MikeNick2.
      ive sent him an email a couple days ago to ask for permission to keep using his textures, havent received any response yet

ill wait a couple more days for a response, and if i dun get any by the end of the week i will replace the two textures made by him which i used with custom ones.
      are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
      everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

didnt receive any response from MikeNick2 who created the zzwolf10 and zdoorb1 textures still, so i decided to no longer wait and replaced those textures with custom ones

not anywere near as fancy looking as before cuz i am far from a pro-texturer, but itll have to do

i also updated door-sounds with free-to-use ones

which means this concludes this issue...
        all items i sell now no longer include textures which i cannot use cuz of licenses nor include any copyrighted sounds
        Last edited by talisa; 11-08-2013, 04:18 PM.

Comment

I'm actually amazed how you put Quake into Second Life, it's almost Like creating some sort of minigame.

Comment

thanx a lot, it was an awefull lot of work.
            and im quite proud of all stuff i remade in second life

Comment

umm the door is installed upside down the handle should be on the right side... still looks good

Comment

Originally posted by talisa View Post
                thanx a lot, it was an awefull lot of work.
                and im quite proud of all stuff i remade in second life
                At least it was well worth it right?

Comment

@JD
                  the second pic is taken from the back-side of door

@frost
                  yes absolutely was

Comment

Working...
                  X