@#$%^$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @#$%^$

Not happy lately, not shit can be done about it though.
    Ignore what you can't fix, focus on what matters aye?
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

yep! sail the boat, dont let it sail you
    My Avatars!
    Quake Leagues
    Quake 1.5!!!
    Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Agreed.

There are times when things can make a person seemingly want to pull their hair out and explode, just try not to let it get to you and before you know it the problem will be solved when you least expect it.
      Make no mistakes here... I'm not a mere madman... I'm a realist!

Comment

Take all the time you need but TAKE IT

Comment

Originally posted by Mom View Post
          Take all the time you need but TAKE IT
          You're an artist who' talent I might want to tap soon. Definitely going to run an idea by you.....I'm pretty sure some of the stuff I've seen (MrsMindz has shown me some things you have worked on behind the scenes!) is precisely up your alley. I'll PM you tomorrow with that idea. (edit : later today rather, I'm up way past bed time. You can blame 20minute Team DeathMatch game 3 versus 3 , it went into TRIPLE OVERTIME ,each OT putting 5 minutes back on the clock!HOLY SHIT THAT WAS INTENSE!)

Originally posted by Everyone else who've Replied here
          Thanks! Kind words that I'll be keeping in memory when I need it most.
          Hee Hee
          Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 06-01-2014, 01:24 AM.
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Funny I didn't see this post and we talked about what's going on behind the scene anyway hehe.

Seems when it's time it's time (timing is timing).

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
            You're an artist who' talent I might want to tap soon. Definitely going to run an idea by you.....I'm pretty sure some of the stuff I've seen (MrsMindz has shown me some things you have worked on behind the scenes!) is precisely up your alley. I'll PM you tomorrow with that idea. (edit : later today rather, I'm up way past bed time. You can blame 20minute Team DeathMatch game 3 versus 3 , it went into TRIPLE OVERTIME ,each OT putting 5 minutes back on the clock!HOLY SHIT THAT WAS INTENSE!)

Hee Hee

Comment

Working...
            X