Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MadGypsy
    replied
    You should maybe forgive your wife's friend. I doubt she even considered your gravel when she peeled off of your property. See if she's willing to earnestly apologize, and while you have her weak and ashamed make it a point to remind her that this is your property and ANYONE on it will respect that.

It'll be fun. You get to be king of the castle and she gets to "eat gravel".

I got to have a somewhat similar moment today with this stupid mother fucker that can't get it through his head (in 2 fucking years) that my name is not Mike. The difference is, I had to work with this idiot all that time and now I don't. I think today he realized there's a darkness in me that he was about to become incredibly intimate with. No, I KNOW he realized that. I'm all kinds of Michael now and I never said a word.

It went from "Hey Mike, I mean um, er Mich-aelllll" to me unleashing every demon living in my chest dead at him, followed by the most sincere "I'm sorry" I may have ever heard. I swear I was about to go Darth Vader on this mother fucker.

How is that similar? My name is my "house", I am the king of it and that will be respected or I will make you eat gravel. Mike indeed. What kind of stupid fucking name is that? It's not even a name...it's not even IN my name!
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 07-12-2014, 07:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wicked_lord
    replied
    I can finally update this thread. My wifes friend dumped that pansy ass for disrespecting her mother and brother. Her brother is a wimp too because all he did was call the cops after the now ex boyfriend hit him. Man i wish to hell and back he would have hit me. Why does the wimp ass brother get so lucky? MF'er! Found this out 2 days ago and it happened on july 5th. Regardless of this chicks single status she still isnt allowed at my house for fucking up my driveway which i spent 2 hours smoothing her spin out marks out of the gravel that she flung everywhere. Sometimes taking advice should be heeded.

Leave a comment:

• R00k
    replied
    That looks fishy...

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Burns
    replied
    Sorry to hear about OMac's accommodation problems. Please send him my best regards and I hope he manages to sort something out soon.

Kind regards

Monty

Leave a comment:

• Noodle-Shop
    replied
    It sounds like the boyfriend sounds like a jerk. He sounds like you need to give him toilet paper to speak because all he would say is shit. He sounds like that kinda guy.

Leave a comment:

• SexyTaco
    replied
    Lol wtf. I think this is a good story.

Leave a comment:

• wicked_lord
    replied
    Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
    I don't care how clean you think your junk is, just touching the handle to enter the bathroom is reason to wash them. If I have to touch the handle on the way out I grab it with the same towel I dried my hands with and toss it to the can on my way out the door. Grabbing a bathroom door handle is like grabbing someones naked crotch. No thanks.
    I dislike hand dryers for the sole purpose of I CANT GRAB THE FUCKING DOOR HANDLE! I have been known to use my foot to open doors that swing in and not out. I have grabbed toilet paper from a stall to open the doors. I have stood in the bathroom for near 15 minutes in truck stops waiting for someone to open the door. I have kicked the door hoping someone would hear it and open it for me. I called my wife a few times as she was in the womens bathroom and told her to push the door open with her foot so i can get out. My wife brings baby wipes with her to the bathroom so she can make sure her junk is clean and then she washes her hands then grabs another wipe and opens the door. Smart but i seem to forget those wipes haha as i am a very rushy person.

Leave a comment:

• wicked_lord
    replied
    Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Don't trust men who don't properly shake your hand. A man knows what a handshake means and can instantly tell you both if you will like each-other or hate each-other.

I can't stand extending my hand and getting a rag doll handshake in return - in which I will still try to break your hand with my hand shake.

Only 2 types or people should have a soft handshake women and over aged boys.
    refusing to shake my hand on my property or extending a power lacking handshake will get you seriously fvcked with.

I can normally tell when a man will have a weak handshake, they usually never look you in the eyes and either turn sideways to you or walk around your aura without trying to get to close to you.
    Its discomforting to know we have pvssies out here in this world. You can be my enemy and i will still shake your hand firmly and stare at you in the eyes until you cry.

Leave a comment:

• wicked_lord
    replied
    Originally posted by Mom View Post
    W-L that was funny story... I also remember the other one... if you talk about 'respect'... you almost fight with 2-3 people because they were not washing their hands after going to toilet... and you have told them 'wtf' hehe.

I don't know for you people but I really believe we, humans, are crazy, and the only difference is you have some people they know it (they are crazy), and the others, don't.
    Yes touching buns and not washing hands after using the restroom is absolutely disgusting and ( I WILL ) call you out on it if i see it. I will embarrass you from head to toe until you are white in the face.

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    you almost fight with 2-3 people because they were not washing their hands after going to toilet
    Crazy man, I almost told this story here but decided it didn't matter and kinda didn't apply.

I was waiting to pee at my job and this dude walks out the stall and heads for the door. Of course I'm a loud mother fucker and I said "Damn brah, you're fuckin nasty!" Later on I was talking to some girl that he apparently knew. He walks up, she introduces me and he extends his hand. I said "Fuck no! this dude doesn't wash his hands after using the bathroom." He got all weird and passive aggressive after that but he didn't have the guts to do anything about it.

The girls face when I said that was straight up Kodak.

I don't care how clean you think your junk is, just touching the handle to enter the bathroom is reason to wash them. If I have to touch the handle on the way out I grab it with the same towel I dried my hands with and toss it to the can on my way out the door. Grabbing a bathroom door handle is like grabbing someones naked crotch. No thanks.
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 06-27-2014, 08:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Phenom
    replied
    Don't trust men who don't properly shake your hand. A man knows what a handshake means and can instantly tell you both if you will like each-other or hate each-other.

I can't stand extending my hand and getting a rag doll handshake in return - in which I will still try to break your hand with my hand shake.

Only 2 types or people should have a soft handshake women and over aged boys.
    refusing to shake my hand on my property or extending a power lacking handshake will get you seriously fvcked with.

I can normally tell when a man will have a weak handshake, they usually never look you in the eyes and either turn sideways to you or walk around your aura without trying to get to close to you.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    W-L that was funny story... I also remember the other one... if you talk about 'respect'... you almost fight with 2-3 people because they were not washing their hands after going to toilet... and you have told them 'wtf' hehe.

I don't know for you people but I really believe we, humans, are crazy, and the only difference is you have some people they know it (they are crazy), and the others, don't.

Leave a comment:

• wicked_lord
    replied
    Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
    We're cut from the same cloth so to speak. I would have not only shook your hand firmly but looked you dead in the eyes while doing it. That guy doesn't represent his own cause very well. He gave you all of his power instead of meeting yours head on. His hand was probably on his penis all day anyway.
    Firm grip, look directly into the eye's, man the fuck up and stand up while doing so. Sitting down only show's your weakness. Guy was an absolute coward, i did speak a few word's to him once he refused the hand shake. I stuck my hand into the vehicle and he rolled up the window. Wish i would have known my wife's BFF date's a ****y he wouldn't have been allowed here from the get go.

Leave a comment:

• wicked_lord
    replied
    Originally posted by Syluxguy28O3 View Post
    i always make a point to have a firm hand shake (well, exept with old ladies lol). when i get a "limp noodle" shake, i lose respect for the person.

shake like a man, or just don't bother. (guess that asshole chose the latter, eh?)
    Firm grip is always a plus. Mamma didn't raise no ****y if you give a firm hand shake.

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    We're cut from the same cloth so to speak. I would have not only shook your hand firmly but looked you dead in the eyes while doing it. That guy doesn't represent his own cause very well. He gave you all of his power instead of meeting yours head on. His hand was probably on his penis all day anyway.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X