Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a legalization & Taxation supporter....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a legalization & Taxation supporter....

Free weed for poor residents of Berkeley, California? | On Air Videos | Fox News

but someone needs some sense slapped into them for this bonehead move.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Hahaha you couldn't make this shit up. I don't live too far away from Berkley but fortunately I've never been there.
    'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

I dont even smoke weed and I think its a great idea. the pastors argument was incredibly weak. he alluded that if these people werent high they would work themself out of their condition. what are the CHANCES of that really? at least free weed gives these people a shot at some form of income. I realise that most of them will just smoke it and god bless those people.... lol

ive been to berkley. I went to some science exploratorium out there. it seemed to be a really nice place to be.

phone keyboard = fuq caps and some punctuation too
      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Good for you man.

Comment

IMO if you are going to get high, you need to support yourself enough to buy your own grass. As far as it affecting people in the workplace and their own mental condition. Well maybe. But as far as im concerned the only way marijuana can hurt you is if you smoke it until you cant breathe anymore.
          You CAN get addicted, but as far as drugs go its far more safe than cigarettes and alcohol.
          Should grass be legal, i think yes. It would help a lot of people kick their other terrible drug and alcohol habits, but i cant speak for how it will effect children, cause im not medically refined there.
          We primarily speak english here...
          Is english a second language for you? If you are having trouble getting your point across please confront me on the forum or send me a PM. German is a second language for me and i will be able to provide the most help to those from deutschland.

Comment

Did someone say free weed?

Comment

Debunking the New Pot Laws - NBC News

If you are against legal weed, and support alcohol, you are a fool.

More weed u smoke over time the less it affects you. It will cap out.
              meaning u can smoke 12 joints and after the first or second u wont get "higher"; just sustain the high.

compare that to beer, u can drink more and more and finally die.

Even the appointed have their weakness....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=xxX-qhJTfkI

Optimally, one should exercise, eat a healthy diet, and have sex often but..

imho, weed is less dangerous than alcohol!

thank you.
              Last edited by R00k; 09-15-2014, 09:45 PM.
              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Actually, you can smoke yourself sober. I have, anyway.

Comment

I support legalizing marijuana all day long. I cant smoke it due to my job but i know people who need it for medical purposes.

Comment

Working...
                  X